Join us at The Vista at Granite Crossing Grand OpeningPosted 02/02/2018
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Join us at The Vista at Granite Crossing in Mesa on Saturday, February 3, for a neighborhood gathering to celebrate the opening of our newest community. From 12-3 p.m., we’ll be honoring the milestone with live music, delicious food and tours of the new model homes.
The Vista at Granite Crossing is an intimate community of 37 single-family homes located in the shadow of the Superstition Mountains of east Mesa. Situated in a beautiful Arizona desert landscape setting, the community features five, one- and two-story Flex Design® floor plans ranging from 2,685 to 4,363 square feet, offering plenty of room to accommodate a wide variety of living situations and lifestyles. With features like attached or detached accessory garages and oversized homesites, outdoor enthusiasts will have plenty of space for RVs, boats or simply enjoying the panoramic views.
Potential homebuyers are encouraged to attend the grand opening, where they will have a chance to meet Maracay’s New Home Advisors, and tour the new, gorgeous model homes while exploring the neighborhood’s amenities and outdoor recreation opportunities. You can RSVP for the grand opening on Facebook here!
For more information, contact New Home Specialists Pam Meyer and Shannon Balderas at (623) 404-4114. We look forward to seeing you there![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- What to do with extra room.
- Preparing Your Springtime Garden.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.