Join us This Weekend at EastmarkPosted 10/02/2015
What’s better than food trucks and live music? Food trucks, live music and gorgeous model homes, that’s what!
If you’re looking for something fun to do this weekend, come on out to Mesa and join us for the Eastmark Home Tour Weekend, running today through Sunday. We’ll be there showing off our Kinetic Point, Curie Court, Lumiere Garden and Aileron Square neighborhoods, and meeting with folks who share our passion for thoughtfully designed homes and master-planned living. Eastmark has been recognized as one of the finest master-planned communities in the state, and once you visit, you’ll understand why.
Stop by the Eastmark Visitors Center at Ray and Ellsworth roads to pick up your Home Tour map. Self-guided tours run today 3 p.m. – 7 p.m., and on Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tonight, stick around after the home tours to grab a bite to eat from the on-site food trucks, and enjoy a free concert under the stars by The Police Experience. Food will be provided by Charred Woodfired Pizza, L.A. Roots, Burgers Amore, Whiskey Ranch BBQ, Frosted Frenzy and The Treatery. Beer and wine will be available to adults over 21, and Hensley Distributing will donate all proceeds from alcohol sales to Mesa’s Save the Family Foundation.
Kids can cool off in Eastmark’s splash pad, but please leave pets at home.
Hope to see you this weekend!
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.
- Neighbors Became Friends at the Avance After Hours Celebration.
- 10 Spooky Things to Do in Gilbert.
- Welcome Home to Life on the Smart Side.
- Fall in Love with Arizona This Season.
- Fall Decorating with a Modern Twist.
- The Meadows: A Vibrant West Valley Community.
- Dig Into Fall with the Gilbert Farmers Market.