Join us This Weekend at EastmarkPosted 10/02/2015
What’s better than food trucks and live music? Food trucks, live music and gorgeous model homes, that’s what!
If you’re looking for something fun to do this weekend, come on out to Mesa and join us for the Eastmark Home Tour Weekend, running today through Sunday. We’ll be there showing off our Kinetic Point, Curie Court, Lumiere Garden and Aileron Square neighborhoods, and meeting with folks who share our passion for thoughtfully designed homes and master-planned living. Eastmark has been recognized as one of the finest master-planned communities in the state, and once you visit, you’ll understand why.
Stop by the Eastmark Visitors Center at Ray and Ellsworth roads to pick up your Home Tour map. Self-guided tours run today 3 p.m. – 7 p.m., and on Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tonight, stick around after the home tours to grab a bite to eat from the on-site food trucks, and enjoy a free concert under the stars by The Police Experience. Food will be provided by Charred Woodfired Pizza, L.A. Roots, Burgers Amore, Whiskey Ranch BBQ, Frosted Frenzy and The Treatery. Beer and wine will be available to adults over 21, and Hensley Distributing will donate all proceeds from alcohol sales to Mesa’s Save the Family Foundation.
Kids can cool off in Eastmark’s splash pad, but please leave pets at home.
Hope to see you this weekend!
- Growing Up in Gilbert
- Explore Copper Bend with our New Home Advisors
- Back to School Prep
- Staying Cool in the Arizona Summer Heat
- Summer Essentials to Transform your Home into a Staycation
- The Importance of Owning a LEED® Certified Home
- Meticulously Modern Housing Trends Inspired by Avance
- Father’s Day Fun Around the Valley
- Maracay Brings Alexa-Integrated Living into Thoughtfully Designed Homes
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring