Join us This Weekend at EastmarkPosted 10/02/2015
What’s better than food trucks and live music? Food trucks, live music and gorgeous model homes, that’s what!
If you’re looking for something fun to do this weekend, come on out to Mesa and join us for the Eastmark Home Tour Weekend, running today through Sunday. We’ll be there showing off our Kinetic Point, Curie Court, Lumiere Garden and Aileron Square neighborhoods, and meeting with folks who share our passion for thoughtfully designed homes and master-planned living. Eastmark has been recognized as one of the finest master-planned communities in the state, and once you visit, you’ll understand why.
Stop by the Eastmark Visitors Center at Ray and Ellsworth roads to pick up your Home Tour map. Self-guided tours run today 3 p.m. – 7 p.m., and on Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tonight, stick around after the home tours to grab a bite to eat from the on-site food trucks, and enjoy a free concert under the stars by The Police Experience. Food will be provided by Charred Woodfired Pizza, L.A. Roots, Burgers Amore, Whiskey Ranch BBQ, Frosted Frenzy and The Treatery. Beer and wine will be available to adults over 21, and Hensley Distributing will donate all proceeds from alcohol sales to Mesa’s Save the Family Foundation.
Kids can cool off in Eastmark’s splash pad, but please leave pets at home.
Hope to see you this weekend!
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance