Join us for the Grand Openings of The Vista at Granite Crossing and Rio PaseoPosted 01/16/2018
Join us for the February grand openings of two of our highly anticipated communities– The Vista at Granite Crossing and Villages at Rio Paseo.
The Vista at Granite Crossing is located in the shadows of Mesa’s Superstition Mountains, in a beautiful desert landscape setting. The intimate 37-home neighborhood is a luxurious basecamp for homebuyers looking to enjoy Arizona’s outdoor oasis while indulging in a traditional city lifestyle.
Potential homebuyers are invited to join Maracay at The Vista at Granite Crossing’s grand opening celebration from noon to 3 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 3. Visitors will have the opportunity to tour the new model home and learn about the community, while enjoying a selection of food and refreshments. RSVP on Facebook here!
Villages at Rio Paseo is Maracay’s newest community in Goodyear. It embraces a sense of community with its own swimming pool, fitness center and shaded play structure. The gated neighborhood is perfect for those who love a low-maintenance lifestyle. The community’s 117 condominium homes feature three, two-story Flex Design® floor plans that allow for customization and comfort of any style.
The grand opening for Villages at Rio Paseo is Feb. 10 from noon to 3 p.m. and will also include Cottages at Rio Paseo, a community of 93 single-family detached homes. Potential homeowners can enjoy model home tours at both communities while learning about life within reach at Rio Paseo. You can RSVP here on Facebook.
The Vista at Granite Crossing, Villages at Rio Paseo and Cottages at Rio Paseo are all registered with the certification goal of LEED Certified® standards from the U.S. Green Building Council. All homes are Energy Star® certified and include Maracay Homes’ LivingSmart® program for maximum performance and cost efficiency.
For more information on the communities or The Vista at Granite Crossing and Villages grand openings, contact New Home Specialists Pam Meyer and Shannon Balderas at (623) 404-4114.
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern