Join Us for the Grand Opening of Marathon RanchPosted 05/25/2018
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Come join us Saturday, June 9, for an afternoon of food and fun as we celebrate the grand opening of our newest premium Maracay Homes community in Gilbert — Marathon Ranch, located southeast of Riggs and Val Vista roads.
From noon to 3 p.m. you’ll be able to meet our new home specialists, tour the two beautiful model homes and enjoy a catered barbecue lunch.
Marathon Ranch is an exclusive gated neighborhood of 63 homesites. Four single-story floor plans range from 3,432 to 4,345 square feet, and feature gourmet kitchens, expansive great rooms, green technology and more. Each floor plan can be personalized with Maracay’s Flex Design® options that allow home buyers to tailor their new home to their individual needs.
For more information on our communities or the Marathon Ranch grand opening, contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at (623) 404-4114 or email her at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com. Or, check out the Marathon Ranch Grand Opening Facebook page for more information. We look forward to seeing you there![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.
- Neighbors Became Friends at the Avance After Hours Celebration.
- 10 Spooky Things to Do in Gilbert.
- Welcome Home to Life on the Smart Side.
- Fall in Love with Arizona This Season.
- Fall Decorating with a Modern Twist.
- The Meadows: A Vibrant West Valley Community.
- Dig Into Fall with the Gilbert Farmers Market.
- The Advantages of Model Home Living.