Join Us for the Grand Opening of Marathon RanchPosted 05/25/2018
Come join us Saturday, June 9, for an afternoon of food and fun as we celebrate the grand opening of our newest premium Maracay Homes community in Gilbert — Marathon Ranch, located southeast of Riggs and Val Vista roads.
From noon to 3 p.m. you’ll be able to meet our new home specialists, tour the two beautiful model homes and enjoy a catered barbecue lunch.
Marathon Ranch is an exclusive gated neighborhood of 63 homesites. Four single-story floor plans range from 3,432 to 4,345 square feet, and feature gourmet kitchens, expansive great rooms, green technology and more. Each floor plan can be personalized with Maracay’s Flex Design® options that allow home buyers to tailor their new home to their individual needs.
For more information on our communities or the Marathon Ranch grand opening, contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at (623) 404-4114 or email her at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com. Or, check out the Marathon Ranch Grand Opening Facebook page for more information. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Bathroom Trends and Ideas
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: The Preserve at Adora Trails
- The Meadows Community Center Grand Opening
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Hawthorn Manor
- Father’s Day Recipes
- Join us for the Grand Opening Celebration of Marathon Ranch
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Desert Crest At Center Pointe Vistoso
- Arizona Ranks as Top Place for Jobs
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: The Vista at Granite Crossing
- In Your Neighborhood: June