Join Us for the Grand Opening of Enclave at The MeadowsPosted 09/01/2017
Join us at The Meadows in Peoria on Saturday, September 9, for a neighborhood gathering to celebrate the opening of our newest community, Enclave at The Meadows. From 12-3 p.m. you can celebrate with us and enjoy live music, delicious food and tours of the new model homes.
Enclave is the third and final community at The Meadows and features 126 homesites with five new one- and two-story FlexDesign® floor plans, ranging from 2,482 to 4,586 square feet. All homes are Energy Star® certified and include Maracay Homes’ LivingSmart® program for high performance and cost efficiency.
Located in the vibrant north Peoria district, Enclave residents have the chance to enjoy a unique mix of desert landscape and urban living. Peoria offers a rich cultural scene, top-rated school and dining and retail hubs, while boasting prime access to desert parks for biking and hiking, and waterways like Lake Pleasant for paddle boarding and kayaking.
Potential homebuyers are encouraged to attend the event, where they will have a chance to meet Maracay’s New Home Advisors, and tour the new, beautifully appointed model homes while exploring the neighborhood’s amenities. You can RSVP for the grand opening on Facebook here. We look forward to seeing you there!
While you’re at The Meadows, be sure to take some photos with the mural and share it on social media using #WeArePeoria to support two local organizations that help make Peoria a great place to live: Liberty High School & Sunrise Mountain Preserve! Maracay Homes will donate $5 for every photo shared, up to $3,000! The mural is located in front of The Meadows on the corner of 91st Avenue and Deer Valley Road.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.