Join us for the Grand Opening Celebration of Marathon RanchPosted 06/08/2018
Looking for something fun to do this Saturday? Why not help us celebrate the grand opening of Marathon Ranch, Maracay Homes’ newest premium gated community in Gilbert? From noon to 3 p.m. on June 9, we’ll be serving up a grilled lunch, refreshments and tours of the newly appointed model homes.
Located southeast of Riggs and Val Vista roads, Marathon Ranch is a new, gated, natural gas community that features 63 homesites (some up to a quarter acre in size) and neighborhood amenities that encourage community interaction. The community’s location provides direct access to the future Marathon Trail (part of Gilbert’s regional trail system), which means fresh air and outdoor adventures will always be within reach.
All of the homes at Marathon Ranch are built with sustainable features, since they are Energy Star® certified and registered with the certification goal of LEED Certified® standards from the U.S. Green Building Council. With floorplans ranging from 3,432 to 4,345 square feet, the homes are spacious enough to accommodate up to 6 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms, 4-car garages, expansive great rooms and gourmet kitchens. Homebuyers can also utilize Maracay’s FlexDesign® options to customize the floorplan so it is tailored to meet their individual needs.
Come learn more about the community, meet Maracay’s New Home Advisors and tour the model homes. You can RSVP here for the grand opening event!
For more information about our communities or the Marathon Ranch grand opening, contact New Home Specialists Pam Meyer at (480) 428-0627 or at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Bathroom Trends and Ideas
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: The Preserve at Adora Trails
- The Meadows Community Center Grand Opening
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Hawthorn Manor
- Father’s Day Recipes
- Join us for the Grand Opening Celebration of Marathon Ranch
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Desert Crest At Center Pointe Vistoso
- Arizona Ranks as Top Place for Jobs
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: The Vista at Granite Crossing
- In Your Neighborhood: June