Join us for Earth DayPosted 04/17/2018
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Sustainability is a top priority for Maracay Homes. We build new homes that help homeowners save money while conserving natural resources.
We’re celebrating Earth Day, April 22, by giving away energy-efficient LED light bulbs* at our nine active communities in metro Phoenix and Tucson. Drop by on Saturday and Sunday and pick one up, while supplies last. Also, if you purchase a select move-in ready Maracay Home before May 15, 2018 and close escrow by June 29, 2018, you will receive a complimentary, energy-efficient G.E. stainless steel refrigerator and G.E. front load washer and dryer.**
Aside from fun giveaways, here are a few features you’ll find in a Maracay home that help you save the planet while being smart about your budget:
1. LivingSmart® Program: Maracay’s LivingSmart® Program is designed with five areas of conservation advancement that promotes healthy living and uses sustainable resources while lowering energy and water bills. That includes building homes that use features, finishes and filters that contribute to indoor comfort and air quality and using technology that reduces the overall energy consumption to reduce utility bills. Maracay’s LivingSmart® program also uses sustainable materials to conserve natural resources when building new homes. Under this program, homes are also built to be Watersmart®, which helps reduce water waste and save money. Learn more about each of the Living Smart® standards and how it is used to help conserve energy and money for homeowners on our website.
2. LEED Certification: LEED® is the U.S. Green Building Council’s verification system that measures compliance across numerous areas of environmental sustainability. It is the most widely used green building system in the world, and according to the USGBC, LEED® homes are designed to use 30 to 50 percent less energy than typical homes. By adhering to LEED® standards and using the LivingSmart® program, Maracay homes come standard with advanced programmable thermostats, solar-ready wiring, special window vinyl to reduce heat and UV rays, and LED lighting. Learn more about LEED® here or see the full list of Maracay features here.
3. ENERGY STAR® Certification: Maracay builds new homes to be ENERGY STAR® certified, meaning many of the appliances installed into our new homes have energy-efficient operations that help save owners money while conserving natural resources. Homes built with this certification use substantially less energy than standard homes for heating, cooling, and hot water heating. Owners of Energy Star-certified homes can expect to save $200-$400 annually on their utility bills.
Interested in learning more about Maracay Homes? Learn more about our LivingSmart® Program and the energy-efficient options you have with Maracay Homes. We also encourage you to browse our move-in ready homes or contact one of our New Homes Specialists at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com.
*One per customer, while supplies last. LED light bulb style, size, model, and manufacturer as selected by the builder in its sole and absolute discretion.
**Receive an appliance package worth up to $4,195 that includes a GE® refrigerator, washer & dryer (in the size, style, color, finish and capacity selected by the builder) on select move-in ready homes, while supplies last. Actual appliances received and value of incentive may vary. Please visit the community New Home Gallery to learn which homes are eligible for the appliance package incentive. To receive the appliance incentive, you must enter into a purchase agreement for an eligible homesite before May 15, 2018 and close escrow by June 29, 2018. Appliance incentive may not be combined with any other promotion or offer. Certain appliances may not be available in all homes. The appliance incentive may not be exchanged for any other incentive. The appliance incentive is not redeemable for or payable in cash, nor may the value of the incentive be applied to the price of the home. Any unused portion of the incentive will be forfeited. Federal and state taxes are the responsibility of the recipient. Additional conditions or restrictions may apply. Please consult a New Home Advisor for additional details, pricing, and other information. Subject to change without notice. Void where prohibited.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- What to do with extra room.
- Preparing Your Springtime Garden.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.