Join Us For The Cottages at Rio Paseo Neighborhood Gathering!Posted 10/06/2017
Are you looking for something fun to do this weekend? Make sure to come by our community gathering this Saturday, October 7, to celebrate the opening of Cottages at Rio Paseo. The grand opening event will feature a barbecue lunch with gelato and refreshments from noon – 3 p.m. Potential homebuyers will have the chance to meet with Maracay’s New Home Advisors and tour the beautifully-appointed model homes while learning about all of the neighborhood amenities.
Located in the heart of Goodyear, Rio Paseo offers residents plenty of entertainment options, plus numerous high-performing public, private and charter schools nearby. Cottages at Rio Paseo features homes ranging from 1,674 to 1,929 square feet, providing affordable, single-family floor plans with spacious great rooms, walk-in kitchen pantries and seamless indoor-outdoor living. The homes are also Energy Star® certified and registered with the certification goal of achieving LEED Certified® standards from the U.S. Green Building Council.
With Maracay Homes’ Living Smart® program, residents can enjoy both high performance and energy efficiency. If you have any questions about Rio Paseo’s offerings, Maracay’s New Home Advisors will be on-site to answer any questions about the community. You can RSVP for the grand opening on Facebook here. We hope to see you there!
- Summer Essentials to Transform your Home into a Staycation
- The Importance of Owning a LEED® Certified Home
- Meticulously Modern Housing Trends Inspired by Avance
- Father’s Day Fun Around the Valley
- Maracay Brings Alexa-Integrated Living into Thoughtfully Designed Homes
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona