Join Us For The Cottages at Rio Paseo Neighborhood Gathering!Posted 10/06/2017
Are you looking for something fun to do this weekend? Make sure to come by our community gathering this Saturday, October 7, to celebrate the opening of Cottages at Rio Paseo. The grand opening event will feature a barbecue lunch with gelato and refreshments from noon – 3 p.m. Potential homebuyers will have the chance to meet with Maracay’s New Home Advisors and tour the beautifully-appointed model homes while learning about all of the neighborhood amenities.
Located in the heart of Goodyear, Rio Paseo offers residents plenty of entertainment options, plus numerous high-performing public, private and charter schools nearby. Cottages at Rio Paseo features homes ranging from 1,674 to 1,929 square feet, providing affordable, single-family floor plans with spacious great rooms, walk-in kitchen pantries and seamless indoor-outdoor living. The homes are also Energy Star® certified and registered with the certification goal of achieving LEED Certified® standards from the U.S. Green Building Council.
With Maracay Homes’ Living Smart® program, residents can enjoy both high performance and energy efficiency. If you have any questions about Rio Paseo’s offerings, Maracay’s New Home Advisors will be on-site to answer any questions about the community. You can RSVP for the grand opening on Facebook here. We hope to see you there!
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.
- Neighbors Became Friends at the Avance After Hours Celebration.
- 10 Spooky Things to Do in Gilbert.
- Welcome Home to Life on the Smart Side.
- Fall in Love with Arizona This Season.
- Fall Decorating with a Modern Twist.
- The Meadows: A Vibrant West Valley Community.
- Dig Into Fall with the Gilbert Farmers Market.
- The Advantages of Model Home Living.