Join Us For The Cottages at Rio Paseo Neighborhood Gathering!Posted 10/06/2017
Are you looking for something fun to do this weekend? Make sure to come by our community gathering this Saturday, October 7, to celebrate the opening of Cottages at Rio Paseo. The grand opening event will feature a barbecue lunch with gelato and refreshments from noon – 3 p.m. Potential homebuyers will have the chance to meet with Maracay’s New Home Advisors and tour the beautifully-appointed model homes while learning about all of the neighborhood amenities.
Located in the heart of Goodyear, Rio Paseo offers residents plenty of entertainment options, plus numerous high-performing public, private and charter schools nearby. Cottages at Rio Paseo features homes ranging from 1,674 to 1,929 square feet, providing affordable, single-family floor plans with spacious great rooms, walk-in kitchen pantries and seamless indoor-outdoor living. The homes are also Energy Star® certified and registered with the certification goal of achieving LEED Certified® standards from the U.S. Green Building Council.
With Maracay Homes’ Living Smart® program, residents can enjoy both high performance and energy efficiency. If you have any questions about Rio Paseo’s offerings, Maracay’s New Home Advisors will be on-site to answer any questions about the community. You can RSVP for the grand opening on Facebook here. We hope to see you there!
- New Home Design Trends of 2020.
- Move Now or Build To Suit? Which New Home Opportunity Is Right for You?
- Outdoor Living Designed to Match Your Personality.
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.