Why Join the Interest List for The Vista at Granite CrossingPosted 12/05/2017
Have you heard? Our newest premium Maracay Homes community in east Mesa is coming soon. Built with nature lovers in mind, The Vista at Granite Crossing features just 37 homesites and is brimming with breathtaking mountain-desert views.
The beautiful Superstition Mountains — one of the state’s most iconic urban wilderness areas –are located five miles from the community and provide a haven for outdoor enthusiasts looking to immerse themselves in the area’s more than 160,000 acres of protected landscape. Lost Dutchman State Park and three nearby lakes are just a short drive away—making your home at The Vista at Granite Crossing the perfect home base for your next adventure.
Plus, The Vista at Granite Crossing is conveniently located near award-winning schools, upscale retail centers and entertainment offerings.
Large homesites, with detached or attached accessory garages available, provide plenty of room for your family and all of your weekend toys. Homes range from 2,685 to 4,363 square feet and feature four to six bedrooms, 2.5-4.5 bathrooms and three- to four-car garages.
Plus, homes at The Vista at Granite Crossing are thoughtfully designed with energy-saving features that are not only easy on the planet, but also on your wallet. Each home is registered with the certification goal of achieving LEED Certified® standards from the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC). LEED Certified® homes use 30 to 50 percent less energy than traditional homes, according to the USGBC, saving you money on monthly energy bills.
With only 37 homesites available, we expect them to go quickly once the community opens for sale early next year.
Have we piqued your interest yet? If so, we encourage you to sign up for The Vista at Granite Crossing interest list so that we can keep you in-the-know about this community as all of the exciting news comes in.
Simply fill out this short form here.
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern