Why Join the Interest List for Rio PaseoPosted 09/06/2017
Did you know that a neighborhood of energy-efficient, single-family homes and condominiums is coming to life in Goodyear, and that it’s right within walking distance of a 14-acre park, a regional mall, top schools and more?
If not, then it’s time to sign up for the Rio Paseo interest list.
Registering for the interest list is quick and easy. And best of all, it ensures you’ll always receive the latest news and information concerning this very exciting neighborhood, opening fall 2017 at Bullard Avenue and Encanto Boulevard, just off of Interstate 10.
The Cottages at Rio Paseo features detached, single-family home layouts ranging from 1,674 to 1,929 square feet, with up to four bedrooms and three bathrooms, plus a two-car garage. Residents will enjoy being steps away from neighborhood amenities including a community pool, outdoor basketball court, ramadas and a shaded play structure.
The gated Villages at Rio Paseo is a condominium community with three, two-story floor plans, including a carriage home design that is entirely livable on the upper level and offers a garage and entry on the first floor. Layouts range from 1,338 to 1,502 square feet, and include one- and two-car garages.
All floor plans in both neighborhoods feature FlexDesign® floor plan options for optimum customization. All homes are Energy Star certified and registered with the certification goal of achieving LEED® Certified standards from the U.S. Green Building Council. All homes also include Maracay Homes’ LivingSmart program for high performance and cost efficiency.
And, both neighborhoods are located just a short stroll or car ride away from Goodyear’s shopping and dining district, a Harkins movie theatre, outdoor recreation and highly rated public, charter and private schools. We call it life within walking distance.
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern