Why Join the Interest List for Navarro GrovesPosted 02/12/2018
Have you heard the exciting news? Maracay Homes is expanding into Phoenix with the opening of an attractive, energy-efficient neighborhood just a few steps away from South Mountain Regional Park and Preserve.
Navarro Groves is designed to reflect the historic elements and natural beauty of the property and its roots as a former citrus growing and packing operation. The community of 54 single-family homes range from approximately 2,400 to 3,300 square feet and provide plenty of room to accommodate a wide variety of living situations and lifestyles.
Residents will have the ability to customize their home’s floor plan with Maracay’s Flex Design® options while also saving money with energy-saving features. Each home is registered with the certification goal of achieving LEED Certified® standards from the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC). LEED Certified® homes use 30 to 50 percent less energy than traditional homes, according to the USGBC, saving you money on monthly energy bills.
Navarro Groves’ prime location near South Mountain Park and Preserve provides residents access to 51 miles of trails for horseback riding, hiking and mountain biking for all skill levels. The park features 16,000 acres of outdoor adventure in addition to stunning panoramic views of the Phoenix skyline and desert landscape.
Do you want to hear more about why community is an ideal place to live?
Sign up for our Navarro Groves interest list! Registering is simple and easy and will keep you up-to-date on all of the latest news and information about this gorgeous new neighborhood and all it has to offer.
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance