Why Join the Interest List for Navarro GrovesPosted 02/12/2018
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Have you heard the exciting news? Maracay Homes is expanding into Phoenix with the opening of an attractive, energy-efficient neighborhood just a few steps away from South Mountain Regional Park and Preserve.
Navarro Groves is designed to reflect the historic elements and natural beauty of the property and its roots as a former citrus growing and packing operation. The community of 54 single-family homes range from approximately 2,400 to 3,300 square feet and provide plenty of room to accommodate a wide variety of living situations and lifestyles.
Residents will have the ability to customize their home’s floor plan with Maracay’s Flex Design® options while also saving money with energy-saving features. Each home is registered with the certification goal of achieving LEED Certified® standards from the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC). LEED Certified® homes use 30 to 50 percent less energy than traditional homes, according to the USGBC, saving you money on monthly energy bills.
Navarro Groves’ prime location near South Mountain Park and Preserve provides residents access to 51 miles of trails for horseback riding, hiking and mountain biking for all skill levels. The park features 16,000 acres of outdoor adventure in addition to stunning panoramic views of the Phoenix skyline and desert landscape.
Do you want to hear more about why community is an ideal place to live?
Sign up for our Navarro Groves interest list! Registering is simple and easy and will keep you up-to-date on all of the latest news and information about this gorgeous new neighborhood and all it has to offer.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.