Why Join the Interest List for Marathon RanchPosted 04/09/2018
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Have you heard the news? Maracay homes is building a new exclusive neighborhood in Gilbert, Arizona. With only 63 homesites available, we expect them to go quickly once the community opens for sale. Here are three reasons you should join the interest list:
- Marathon Ranch will feature single-story homes that range from 3,432 to 4,345 square feet and will feature 4 to 6 bedrooms, 3-5.5 baths and 4-car garages. Homesites are up to one-quarter acre in size.
- With direct access to the Marathon Trail (part of Gilbert’s Central Trail System), Marathon Ranch residents will literally be steps away from an outdoor, active lifestyle. The community is also conveniently located near award-winning schools, upscale retail centers and various major employers. And, local dining and entertainment are a short distance away in Gilbert’s vibrant downtown district.
- Homes at Marathon Ranch are thoughtfully designed with energy-saving features that are not only good for the planet, but easy on your wallet. Each home is registered with the certification goal of achieving LEED Certified® standards from the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC). LEED Certified® homes use 30 to 50 percent less energy than traditional homes, according to the USGBC, saving you money on monthly energy bills.
Join the Marathon Ranch interest list today! We’ll make sure to keep you up to date on all the latest information.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- Fall in Love with Arizona This Season
- Fall decorating with a modern twist.
- The Meadows: A Vibrant West Valley Community
- Dig into fall with the Gilbert Farmers Market.
- The Advantages of Model Home Living
- Growing Up in Gilbert
- Explore Copper Bend with our New Home Advisors
- Back to School Prep
- Staying Cool in the Arizona Summer Heat
- Summer Essentials to Transform your Home into a Staycation