Introducing The Vista at Granite CrossingPosted 11/20/2017
Our newest premium community is quickly coming to life in east Mesa. Meet The Vista at Granite Crossing.
Located in the shadow of the Superstition Mountains – one of the state’s most iconic urban wilderness areas – The Vista at Granite Crossing is a short car ride from Lost Dutchman State Park and three nearby lakes. The community, itself, is built with outdoor enthusiasts in mind. Large homesites (most measuring 110’X135’) provide plenty of room to house you, your family and all your weekend toys. Homes range from 2,685 to 4,363 square feet, with four to six bedrooms, 2.5-4.5 bathrooms and three- to four-car garages. RV attached, detached and accessory garages are also available.
Natural desert landscaping, including numerous large saguaro cactuses that are native to the site, gives the impression this community is far from the bustle of city life. But in reality, the The Vista at Granite crossing is conveniently located near award-winning Mesa schools, stores, entertainment opportunities and easy freeway access.
And perhaps best of all, homes at The Vista at Granite Crossing are thoughtfully designed with energy-saving features that are easy on the planet and on your wallet. Each home is registered with the certification goal of achieving LEED Certified standards from the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC). LEED Certified homes use 30 to 50 percent less energy than traditional homes, according to the USGBC, thereby saving you money on monthly energy bills.
There are just 37 homesites available in this special community, and we expect them to go quickly when The Vista at Granite Crossing opens for sale early next year.
Why not reach out now to our New Home Specialists Pam Meyer and Shannon Balderas to learn more or join the interest list? Contact them at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or 623-404-4032.
- Father’s Day Fun Around the Valley
- Maracay Brings Alexa-Integrated Living into Thoughtfully Designed Homes
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix