Introducing The Signature CollectionPosted 06/07/2013
The recession left a lasting impression on homebuyers and homebuilders alike. Now, as we look toward better market conditions and brighter headlines, Maracay Homes is answering the call for today's buyer, building new inventory that is specifically designed for the way they want to live. The recently launched New Arizona Living Collection encompasses 46 new plans across eight collections that are tailored to the needs of the post-recession buyer.
One of the most popular, the Signature Collection, represents Maracay Homes' distinctive take on what new Arizona buyers want and allows them to put their own stamp on it with customizable options. Some of the standout features of the Signature Collection include:
- Great room plans, allowing for less formal space and more connectivity
- Bonus rooms for customizing, according to the homeowner's personal hobbies
- Hidden passageway from the laundry room to the master closet, designed for the utmost convenience
- Walk-in kitchen pantry and 3-car garage for more storage
- Inviting exteriors with wrap-around front porches allowing for connectivity and visual interest
Beautiful and functional, Signature Collection plans are available at Medina at Estrella, Lyon's Gate, Kinetic Point at Eastmark and Vaquero Ranch. To learn more about putting your signature on Arizona new homes, visit the neighborhood pages.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.
- Neighbors Became Friends at the Avance After Hours Celebration.
- 10 Spooky Things to Do in Gilbert.
- Welcome Home to Life on the Smart Side.
- Fall in Love with Arizona This Season.
- Fall Decorating with a Modern Twist.
- The Meadows: A Vibrant West Valley Community.
- Dig Into Fall with the Gilbert Farmers Market.
- The Advantages of Model Home Living.