Introducing The Signature CollectionPosted 06/07/2013
The recession left a lasting impression on homebuyers and homebuilders alike. Now, as we look toward better market conditions and brighter headlines, Maracay Homes is answering the call for today's buyer, building new inventory that is specifically designed for the way they want to live. The recently launched New Arizona Living Collection encompasses 46 new plans across eight collections that are tailored to the needs of the post-recession buyer.
One of the most popular, the Signature Collection, represents Maracay Homes' distinctive take on what new Arizona buyers want and allows them to put their own stamp on it with customizable options. Some of the standout features of the Signature Collection include:
- Great room plans, allowing for less formal space and more connectivity
- Bonus rooms for customizing, according to the homeowner's personal hobbies
- Hidden passageway from the laundry room to the master closet, designed for the utmost convenience
- Walk-in kitchen pantry and 3-car garage for more storage
- Inviting exteriors with wrap-around front porches allowing for connectivity and visual interest
Beautiful and functional, Signature Collection plans are available at Medina at Estrella, Lyon's Gate, Kinetic Point at Eastmark and Vaquero Ranch. To learn more about putting your signature on Arizona new homes, visit the neighborhood pages.
- Maracay Brings Alexa-Integrated Living into Thoughtfully Designed Homes
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring