Introducing The Signature CollectionPosted 06/07/2013
The recession left a lasting impression on homebuyers and homebuilders alike. Now, as we look toward better market conditions and brighter headlines, Maracay Homes is answering the call for today's buyer, building new inventory that is specifically designed for the way they want to live. The recently launched New Arizona Living Collection encompasses 46 new plans across eight collections that are tailored to the needs of the post-recession buyer.
One of the most popular, the Signature Collection, represents Maracay Homes' distinctive take on what new Arizona buyers want and allows them to put their own stamp on it with customizable options. Some of the standout features of the Signature Collection include:
- Great room plans, allowing for less formal space and more connectivity
- Bonus rooms for customizing, according to the homeowner's personal hobbies
- Hidden passageway from the laundry room to the master closet, designed for the utmost convenience
- Walk-in kitchen pantry and 3-car garage for more storage
- Inviting exteriors with wrap-around front porches allowing for connectivity and visual interest
Beautiful and functional, Signature Collection plans are available at Medina at Estrella, Lyon's Gate, Kinetic Point at Eastmark and Vaquero Ranch. To learn more about putting your signature on Arizona new homes, visit the neighborhood pages.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.
- Get To Know Your Neighbors.
- Get to Know Spur Cross with Our New Home Advisors.
- What to do with extra room.
- Preparing Your Springtime Garden.