In Your Neighborhood: OctoberPosted 09/26/2016
Cooler temperatures have finally arrived! Take advantage of the beautiful weather and enjoy some of these fall festivities happening near our Maracay Homes neighborhoods. From pumpkin patches to Greek food, there’s something for everyone in the family to enjoy. Take a look:
Gilbert Art Walk
October 1 & October 15
9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
The Gilbert Art Walk is a family- and pet -friendly art show in the heart of downtown Gilbert. The free event is open to the public and feature live music, handcrafted jewelry, paintings and more. For more information, click here.
A Taste of Greece Fall Greek Festival of Chandler
September 30 – October 2
A three-day celebration of Greek culture! At this weekend festival you’ll be able to enjoy traditional Greek food, live Greek music, folk dancing and so much more. Click here to learn how you can earn one free admission.
Annual Schnepf Farms Pumpkin & Chili Party
Every Thursday – Sunday in October, beginning October 1
Looking for a full day of family fun? Visit Schnepf Farms and participate in hayrides, miniature golf, a petting zoo, marshmallow roasting and more! In addition to great activities, there will be plenty of delicious food available for purchase. Take a look here at the menu, the lineup of live entertainment and tips for getting discounted tickets to the event.
Vertuccio Farms 18th Annual Fall Festival & Corn Maze
Daily from October 1 – November 6
From a seven-acre corn maze to a tractor train ride, it doesn’t get much more fall than this festival at Vertuccio Farms in Mesa. Click here for a list of festival activities, as well a schedule of special events planned throughout the season.
Oktoberfest & Carnival in Buckeye
October 6 – 9
There’s something for everyone at this family-friendly event in the West Valley. Spend the weekend enjoying live bluegrass music, a barbecue contest, a car show, kid-friendly activities and German-inspired food and beer. Click here for ticket information.
- Join us for the Grand Openings of The Vista at Granite Crossing and Rio Paseo
- Why You Should Get an Exclusive Tour of Villages at Rio Paseo
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Estates at The Meadows
- 3 Reasons to Live in a Green Home
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week – Victory at Verrado
- The Vista at Granite Crossing Construction Update
- In Your Neighborhood: January
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Santa Catalina
- The Vista at Granite Crossing – An Outdoor Lovers Paradise
- Maracay LEED-ing the Way in Energy-Efficient Homes