In Your Neighborhood: NovemberPosted 10/27/2016
Leaves tumble down but autumn shades are here to stay. There’s no better way to spend shorter days and longer nights than an enjoyable day with the family or a date-night for two. We’ve gathered a list of our favorites to help you fall into the season of relaxation:
November 25 – January 7
6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Come to Glendale and experience a world of holiday lights. The festival is a tradition across the Valley and the state of Arizona. With 1.5 million glittering lights for 16 blocks of Historic Downtown Glendale, you’ll surely be in awe. For more information, click here.
Las Noches de Las Luminarias
November 25 – 2; December 9 – 11, 16 – 18, 20 – 23 and 26 – 31
5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Bring the family to the Desert Botanical Garden and witness the desert’s beauty by the gentle glow of 8,000 hand-lit luminaria bags and twinkling lights. For more information, check out the official website.
Dragons and Vines: Inlaid Guitar Masterpieces
November 5 – September 4, 2017
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Do you have a passion for music or the arts? The Musical Instrument Museum (MIM) presents a display of some of the most stunning instruments created by North American inlay artists. For more information, visit the museum’s website.
Hot Rod Night
November 2, 9 and 165 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Cruise into Westgate to witness over 200 classic cars. Enjoy your time listening to live music and sipping a beverage during happy hour. For more information, click here.
Cave Creek Wild West Days
November 2 – 6
8:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Saddle up for some western fun with the family. From pie eating contests to bachelor/ bachelorette auctions, there’s something to do for all ages. More information can be found here.
Fall Out to Lunch Concert Series
November 3, 10 and 17; December 1, 8 and 15
12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
One of the greatest perks of living in Arizona is the beautiful weather all year round. Take in free live concerts in the Wells Fargo Garden performance area on the Shadow Walk at the Mesa Art Center. For more information on the concerts, click here.
- Join us for the Grand Openings of The Vista at Granite Crossing and Rio Paseo
- Why You Should Get an Exclusive Tour of Villages at Rio Paseo
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Estates at The Meadows
- 3 Reasons to Live in a Green Home
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week – Victory at Verrado
- The Vista at Granite Crossing Construction Update
- In Your Neighborhood: January
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Santa Catalina
- The Vista at Granite Crossing – An Outdoor Lovers Paradise
- Maracay LEED-ing the Way in Energy-Efficient Homes