In Your Neighborhood: JanuaryPosted 12/29/2017
Happy New Year! What’s your new year’s resolution? To spend more time with family? To explore your community? Kick off the year by enjoying a handful of the events going on throughout January near your Maracay Homes neighborhood.
Zoppé Italian Family Circus
December 27 – January 7
The circus is coming to town! Enjoy the Zoppé Italian Family Circus in an intimate 500-seat tent. Featuring acrobatic feats, equestrian showmanship, canine capers, clowning and more, this circus is sure to impress.
23rd Annual Glendale Glitter & Glow Block Party
Take advantage of your last opportunity to see the Glendale holiday light display with the Glendale Glitter & Glow Block Party. Live musical performances, glowing hot air balloons and delicious food make this the block party of the year.
Participate in the Polar Plunge to promote water safety. If you can swim in the 40-degree pool, you get a free t-shirt.
Beginning Desert Hiking at Usery Park
January 14, 2018
Have fun learning how to hike in the beautiful Arizona desert at Usery Park. This easy hike on a level, one-mile scenic trail introduces you to the fun world of desert hiking.
Between the beautiful weather and world-class acts, this destination jazz festival is a must-see. There will be free jazz on all eight stages throughout downtown Tucson.
Barrett Jackson Collector Car Auction
Are you a fan of cars? Don’t miss the 47th year of this signature event in Scottsdale. Witness auction action, learn more about collector cars through “Behind the Hobby” symposiums, mingle with celebrities and maybe even purchase your dream car.
Gilbert Farmers Market
The Gilbert Farmers Market is open every Saturday. With almost 100 vendors, the market offers a wide variety of locally grown produce from nearby farms.
Arizona Balloon Classic
Enjoy the 7th Annual Arizona Balloon Classic with a hot air balloon ride at the Goodyear Ballpark. On Friday and Saturday nights, watch “Desert Glows,” a show where tethered hot air balloons glow in rhythm to music.
Buckeye Days brings you everything Old West. Don’t miss the Turn-of-the-Century Cattle Drive Parade along Main Street, Dr. Buck’s Wild West Show, Steak Cook-Out Dinner and more. Fun for the whole family!
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless