In The Neighborhood: Things To Do In AugustPosted 08/03/2015
Summer isn’t over just yet. Check out these fun events happening near our Maracay Homes neighborhoods. There’s something for everyone to enjoy!
Live Music at Westgate
Every Friday and Saturday Night
Dust off your dancing shoes because every Friday and Saturday night will be buzzing with talented local bands and musicians at Westgate. Whether you prefer jazz, rock, funk or something in between, this calendar of events can’t be missed.
Arizona Cardinals Training Camp Practice Sessions
August 1 – 28
Watch the Arizona Cardinals during their open practice sessions at University of Phoenix Stadium. Free admission.
2nd Saturdays Downtown
Saturday, August 8, 5 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Enjoy outdoor entertainment, food and fun activities all along the downtown area. Check out the website for more details.
5th Annual Salsa & Tequila Challenge
Saturday, August 22, 7 p.m.
Love salsa? Love tequila? You’re in luck! The 5th Annual Salsa & Tequila Challenge is happening at the La Encantada shopping center, on the northwest corner of Skyline Drive and Campbell Avenue. The 21+ event will feature up to 50 chefs and restaurants showcasing their best salsa & tequila recipes. Get tickets.
Celebration on August 22, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Celebrate the 240th year of Tucson at the Historic Train Depot, 414 N. Toole Ave. Get there by 11 a.m. to enjoy a slice of birthday cake with Mayor Jonathan Rothschild and tour the train exhibit for free!
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern