How To Throw A Halloween PartyPosted 10/23/2015
While you never need an excuse to throw a party, Halloween provides the perfect opportunity to have a frightfully good time with friends, family, neighbors and anyone else who likes to dress up and get ghoulish on All Hallows Eve.
Of course, treating your guests to a successful Halloween bash can be tricky. But don’t be haunted by the undertaking. Follow these simple tips we gathered online and your party will be nothing short of fang-tastic:
Food and Drink: Avoid a dull start to your party and get the conversation started with some fun, Halloween-themed dishes like this scary platter or a pumpkin-shaped cheese ball. Once the sun goes down, keep the party flowing with black light lemonade. Your guests will glow with excitement. Entertaining kids? Try this delicious gummy worm punch, which is not only easy to make but it will keep the youngsters entertained for hours.
Decorations: Halloween brings out the kid in all of us, so go all in with your party decorations, even if you’re just entertaining adults. Simply carve out a pumpkin, put a bowl in it and fill it with ice for a festive way to keep drinks chilled. Since you never get a second chance to make a first impression, try “scaring” your friends as they arrive with these eyes in the bushes. Just cut out eye shapes in toilet paper rolls, insert glow sticks and place in your bushes. For more ideas, check out this list of 24 Surprisingly Easy Halloween Party DIYs.
Activities: A Halloween party wouldn’t be complete without some fun and games. For kids, try out any of these 30 DIY games, from pumpkin bowling to “pin the boo on the ghost.” Adults need to have a little fun, too. And, what better way to keep everyone in engaged than with a murder mystery game? Or, simply break out some Halloween movie trivia from this list of free trivia sites.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.