Queen Creek Homes: The Preserve at Hastings FarmsPosted 09/17/2014
Who among us couldn’t use a little extra elbow room? If you found yourself responding to that rhetorical question with a hearty, “I know, right?” then you owe it to yourself to check out the homes for sale in Queen Creek at The Preserve at Hastings Farms.
With six one- and two-story floor plans ranging in size from 2,436 to 4,376 square feet, The Preserve at Hastings Farms is the perfect answer to the “how do we get more space?” conundrum. Eighty-nine homesites, all measuring at least 73 feet by 140 feet, offer an ideal canvas for the spacious designs from our popular Hallmark Collection. Each thoughtful layout offers a broad selection of features from Maracay Homes’ New Arizona Living Collection, including expansive great rooms for centralized gatherings, roomy walk-in kitchen pantries for additional storage and a secret passageway from the master closet to the laundry room for convenient access.
Bonus/teen/game room options, Jack-n-Jill bathrooms, front courtyards and more, depending on the plan, complete the package, which also includes three- or four-car garages for storing vehicles, recreational toys or belongings.
Like with all Maracay homes, the layouts at The Preserve at Hastings Farms may be customized using our unique FlexDesign® program. Each home also is ENERGYSTAR® certified and built according to Maracay Homes' LivingSmart® program for maximum performance and cost efficiency.
And, as if the roomy homes and lot sizes aren’t enough reason to love The Preserve at Hastings Farms, the location will surely convince you that this is the place for people who love extra space. With approximately 31,000 residents spread out over roughly 26 square miles, the town of Queen Creek is known for its rural atmosphere and friendly neighbors.
Learn more about The Preserve at Hastings Farms by contacting sales representative Mary Unes at 480-0200.
- Move Now or Build To Suit? Which New Home Opportunity Is Right for You?
- Outdoor Living Designed to Match Your Personality.
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.