Homes Built for Form and FunctionPosted 03/20/2017
Form and function. It’s a concept that combines the best aspects of style and practicality. Maracay’s homes offer the best of both worlds. For example, our homes are among the most energy efficient in the market (function). Yet, they include the leading design features today’s buyers are seeking (form).
To see what we mean, take a look at how we’ve expressed both form and function at our new Hawthorn Manor neighborhood in Chandler:
Great rooms eliminate the presence of an often-unused living room, while providing a place for a variety of leisure activities, from sinking into the couch to watch a movie to playing a game with the family.
For more information on Maracay Homes and Hawthorn Manor, click here.
- Neighborhood Features that Increase Home Value
- Move-in Ready Home of the Week: The Reserve at Plaza Del Rio
- Live Like a Local: Peoria
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Rancho del Cobre
- Flex Design® Program
- Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Artisan at Morrison Ranch
- Tips for Organizing a Home Office
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Center Pointe Vistoso
- Industry Update – New Home Sales Surge in March
- In Your Neighborhood: May