You Have Home Buying Questions? We Have Answers!Posted 08/25/2017
Interested in purchasing your first home soon, but unsure where to start? Let us help.
In celebration of the September grand openings of our two new neighborhoods – Enclave at the Meadows in Peoria and Rio Paseo in Goodyear – we’re hosting a free home buying education seminar at The Meadows Welcome Center, where we’ll share insights into understanding mortgage and financing terms and a step-by-step overview of the home buying process. Plus, we’ll help you determine what you can comfortably afford. RSVP here!
While you’re at The Meadows, be sure to snap a selfie with the mural and share it with #WeArePeoria to help us support two local organizations that help make Peoria a great place to live: Liberty High School & Sunrise Mountain Preserve. Maracay Homes will donate $5 for every photo shared, up to $3,000! The mural is located in front of our Meadows community on the corner of 91st Avenue and Deer Valley Road.
If you’re still on the fence about purchasing your first home, read our blog sharing just a few of the great benefits of homeownership to consider before making a decision.
Tuesday, August 29th
6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
9285 W. Louise Drive
Peoria, AZ 85383
Please RSVP here.
If you have any questions about Maracay’s communities or financing options, contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at 623-428-0956 or NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com.
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless