Halloween SafetyPosted 10/31/2012
Tonight, all of the little ghouls, goblins and clowns in your neighborhood will be venturing out for Halloween trick-or-treating. Keeping the kiddos safe goes beyond checking candy – here are a important things to keep in mind as you venture out with your little ones tonight:
- Check The Label: If you’re opting for a store bought costume be sure to check that it’s made of flame retardant material. With Jack-o-lanterns and luminaries lining the streets, you’ll want to be doubly sure that no dangerous mishaps happen.
- Be Visible: Add a bit of reflective tape to your child’s costume or candy bag to ensure that they’re able to be seen by passing cars and kids alike.
- Fill Up First: Before your little ones start pounding the pavement, be sure they’ve had a well balanced dinner. The less hungry they are as they go door to door, the less tempted they’ll be to eat unchecked candy.
You can never be too safe when it comes to the well-being of your little ones, so here are a few more tips to make tonight a fun and worry-free holiday. Happy Halloween!
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance