Green Community: Rio PaseoPosted 08/18/2017
Maracay Homes is giving Phoenix-area homebuyers another reason to look twice at the West Valley. The Arizona homebuilder is ramping up its green initiatives and has its sights set on the thriving town of Goodyear.
Maracay’s newest community, Rio Paseo, will consist of two neighborhoods featuring homes registered with the certification goal of LEED Certified® standards from the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC). In short, all of the homes available at Rio Paseo will stand up to some of the highest standards in energy-efficiency, not only saving homeowners thousands in energy costs but also protecting the environment.
What does it take to receive the distinguished LEED Certified® designation from the USGBC? At Rio Paseo, features like water-efficient fixtures, LED lighting, energy-efficient heating and cooling systems, Energy Star® appliances, and Wi-Fi enabled, programmable thermostats will go a long way in helping each home earn one of the most coveted honors in sustainable building.
Not to mention, Rio Paseo’s proximity to big-city amenities is another reason the community is being touted as environmentally friendly. Why? Because homeowners won’t have to start up the family car every time they leave the house – life is literally within walking distance in the centrally-located Goodyear community. Down the street, residents will find Goodyear’s top shopping and dining district, where they can enjoy an array of entertainment, outdoor recreation and many other big-city amenities. Also nearby, the 14-acre Rio Paseo Park features a picturesque waterfall pond, walking and jogging paths, and barbecue grills.
We could go on and on about all the things that make this green community ideal for today’s homebuyers, but the only way to truly grasp its greatness is to come and see for yourself on Saturday, Sept. 30 when the community opens to the public.
For more information on Rio Paseo, contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com.
- Move Now or Build To Suit? Which New Home Opportunity Is Right for You?
- Outdoor Living Designed to Match Your Personality.
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.