Gotta Love Peoria: Enclave at The MeadowsPosted 08/09/2017
As we prepare for the grand opening of Enclave, our third and final home series at The Meadows in Peoria, it seems obvious that we are enthralled with this West Valley city that appears to have it all. And, why wouldn’t we? As you will see, there are plenty of reasons why Peoria tops our list of best places to live. To borrow (and take literary license with) a line from a famous Elizabeth Barrett Browning sonnet: How do we love Peoria? Let us count the ways… here are at least three:
Schools: The Peoria Unified School District serves more than 36,000 students by catering to the unique learning styles of every child. The district boasts a 94 percent high school graduation rate and prides itself on its award-winning teachers, specialized signature programs and championship sports programs. Liberty High School, The Meadows’ neighborhood high school, is recognized in U.S. News & World Report’s Best High Schools National Rankings, and is known locally for its championship sports teams.
Sports: Speaking of sports, Peoria is a sports-lover’s paradise. Peoria Sports Complex is the spring training home of the San Diego Padres and the Seattle Mariners, and is one of six facilities in the state to host Arizona Fall League games. Nearby Lake Pleasant is a playground for those who enjoy all types of water sports, including water skiing, wake boarding and boating. And natural open spaces, such as Sunrise Mountain Preserve, encourage folks to enjoy the fresh air and exercise by taking advantage of miles of hiking, mountain biking and walking trails.
Shopping: If shopping and dining are your sports of choice, Peoria also has you covered. The P83 entertainment district is the spot to satisfy your retail therapy craving, as well as your quest for culture. The district is home to Arizona Broadway Theatre, along with a wide variety of national and local retailers, restaurants and sports-viewing opportunities.
Interested in experiencing Peoria for yourself? Schedule a tour with our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (844) 236-1820.
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance