Gotta Love Mesa: The Vista at Granite CrossingPosted 12/11/2017
We can hardly wait for the opening of The Vista at Granite Crossing, our newest community in Mesa. From shopping to local outdoor adventures, east Mesa has it all. Here are a few things that make the area so great:
Upscale Shopping & Dining
A short drive away from Vista is Village Square at Dana Park, an upscale lifestyle center with wide selection of popular shops and restaurants. A few minutes further on the Loop 202 is Gilbert’s SanTan Village, an open-air mall with national retailers, big-box stores, sit-down restaurants and entertainment.
The Vista at Granite Crossing is located within the Mesa Public School District, which includes the highly rated Zeharis Elementary School, Smith Junior High School and Skyline High School. With other charter and private school options available, you’re sure to find the perfect match for your family.
Nature Lover’s Haven
For those who enjoy the beauty of Arizona’s desert, this community sits in the shadow of Superstition Mountain, one of the state’s most iconic urban wilderness areas. Lost Dutchman State Park, three lakes and Usery Mountain Regional Park, a 3,648-acre preserve where visitors can enjoy camping, archery, 29 miles of multi-use trails and scenic wind caves, are also nearby.
Want to learn more? Please contact our New Home Specialists Pam Meyer and Shannon Balderas at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.
- Neighbors Became Friends at the Avance After Hours Celebration.
- 10 Spooky Things to Do in Gilbert.
- Welcome Home to Life on the Smart Side.
- Fall in Love with Arizona This Season.
- Fall Decorating with a Modern Twist.
- The Meadows: A Vibrant West Valley Community.
- Dig Into Fall with the Gilbert Farmers Market.
- The Advantages of Model Home Living.