Gotta Love Mesa: The Vista at Granite CrossingPosted 12/11/2017
We can hardly wait for the opening of The Vista at Granite Crossing, our newest community in Mesa. From shopping to local outdoor adventures, east Mesa has it all. Here are a few things that make the area so great:
Upscale Shopping & Dining
A short drive away from Vista is Village Square at Dana Park, an upscale lifestyle center with wide selection of popular shops and restaurants. A few minutes further on the Loop 202 is Gilbert’s SanTan Village, an open-air mall with national retailers, big-box stores, sit-down restaurants and entertainment.
The Vista at Granite Crossing is located within the Mesa Public School District, which includes the highly rated Zeharis Elementary School, Smith Junior High School and Skyline High School. With other charter and private school options available, you’re sure to find the perfect match for your family.
Nature Lover’s Haven
For those who enjoy the beauty of Arizona’s desert, this community sits in the shadow of Superstition Mountain, one of the state’s most iconic urban wilderness areas. Lost Dutchman State Park, three lakes and Usery Mountain Regional Park, a 3,648-acre preserve where visitors can enjoy camping, archery, 29 miles of multi-use trails and scenic wind caves, are also nearby.
Want to learn more? Please contact our New Home Specialists Pam Meyer and Shannon Balderas at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com.
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance