Gotta Love Goodyear: Rio PaseoPosted 09/22/2017
We are anxiously awaiting the grand opening of Rio Paseo, our brand new community in Goodyear. Why, you ask? Well, as one of the fastest-growing cities in Arizona, Goodyear is quickly becoming the place to be – and for good reason. Here are just a few of the area’s highlights:
Rio Paseo is located within the highly rated Litchfield Elementary School District and Aqua Fria Union High School District. Beyond the district are several high-performing charter and private schools. With more than enough options, you can rest assured there are settings for just about any type of learner.
A Sports Fan’s Haven
If you’re a sports fan, Goodyear has got you covered. Goodyear Ballpark is the spring training and player development home of the Cincinnati Reds and Cleveland Indians. Outside of spring training season, the ballpark hosts a variety of fun activities open to the public year-round.
Endless Shopping & Dining
The Market at Estrella Falls is the first super-regional shopping center of the Southwest Valley, and guess what? It’s located right in the heart of Goodyear. With 2 million square feet (you heard that right!) of shopping, dining and entertainment, Estrella Falls offers everything you need for a family outing, a dinner date or an all-day shopping excursion. Interested in learning more about Rio Paseo?
Please contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at (623) 404-4038 or NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com for more information.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.
- Neighbors Became Friends at the Avance After Hours Celebration.
- 10 Spooky Things to Do in Gilbert.
- Welcome Home to Life on the Smart Side.
- Fall in Love with Arizona This Season.
- Fall Decorating with a Modern Twist.
- The Meadows: A Vibrant West Valley Community.
- Dig Into Fall with the Gilbert Farmers Market.
- The Advantages of Model Home Living.