Giving ThanksPosted 11/27/2014
While everyone is prepping their turkeys, setting the table and waiting for guests to arrive, Maracay Homes would like to send a warm and heartfelt “thank you” to the people, organizations and opportunities that have allowed us to become part of an even bigger family. We are grateful for our customers, industry partners and Tri Pointe Homes family. We appreciate your support and cherish your friendship.
They say, “Home is where the heart is,” and where family is, that’s where memories are made. From our home to yours, we wish you many happy memories in your Maracay home this Thanksgiving, and in the days to come.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless
- The Holiday Season’s Most Exciting Events in Phoenix
- Best Hiking in Your Backyard
- The Perfect Gift for Every Adventurer on Your List
- Light up the Night this Holiday Season
- A Backyard Like No Other: South Mountain Preserve
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home
- South Phoenix: The Next Big Thing