Giving ThanksPosted 11/27/2014
While everyone is prepping their turkeys, setting the table and waiting for guests to arrive, Maracay Homes would like to send a warm and heartfelt “thank you” to the people, organizations and opportunities that have allowed us to become part of an even bigger family. We are grateful for our customers, industry partners and Tri Pointe Homes family. We appreciate your support and cherish your friendship.
They say, “Home is where the heart is,” and where family is, that’s where memories are made. From our home to yours, we wish you many happy memories in your Maracay home this Thanksgiving, and in the days to come.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.