Get to Know Layton LakesPosted 08/12/2015
If you haven’t visited the stunning homes at Layton Lakes, then you certainly don’t know what you’re missing! Nestled in the fast-growing city of Chandler, the gated master-planned community offers a serene setting where scenic waterfalls, lakes and streams create a suburban oasis, equipped with parks, playgrounds, splash pad and beautifully constructed homes. Sound like a dream? We think so, too.
With five, single-level home plans from the popular Hallmark, Imperial and Paragon Collections, Maracay homebuyers can choose from homes with ample space and luxury, ranging from approximately 3,178 to 3,843 square feet. Adding to the idyllic features, each home is Energy Star® certified, and built according to Maracay Homes’ LivingSmart® program specifications for peace of mind and maximum energy-and-cost-efficiency.
Layton Lakes goes above and beyond to offer additional comforts and amenities to make life sweeter and simpler without sacrificing style. Standard features like walk-in pantries and USB port electrical outlets in the kitchen add thoughtful touches and conveniences, while high-quality finishes promote a sense of luxury.
Homebuyers can also customize their favorite home plan to meet their lifestyle needs with the FlexDesign® program. Need a generation suite for the grandparents? You’ve got it. Extended patio for your annual family barbeque? Consider it done. Oversized, walk-in shower just because? Why not!
- Preparing Your Springtime Garden.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.