Get to Know Our New WebsitePosted 01/25/2017
With a couple of new neighborhoods nearing completion and the recent completion of two significant Phoenix-area land purchases, Maracay Homes is trending toward a big year in 2017. And, with so much growth on the horizon, we felt it was time to give our website a little makeover, too.
If you haven’t had the chance to take a tour of our new digital home, we suggest you get started, because we’re confident you will fall in love with the changes – we sure have! The new look not only offers a sleeker design, but it’s streamlined to better serve the home-buying experience, so you can spend less time navigating the site and more time touring our beautiful homes.
Highlighted by spectacular photography of Arizona’s breathtaking Sonoran Desert landscape, the website greets visitors with an attractive home page, where guests can browse through neighborhoods in metro Phoenix or Tucson with just one click. Or, guests can simply toggle over our convenient page headers to catch up on recent news and trends, and learn more about Maracay’s unique offerings, including our FlexDesign® options and LivingSmart® program.
Finding your next home is easier than ever with our new interactive map, which lets you see all the available neighborhoods in your chosen metro market on one screen. Then, simply narrow down the search by clicking on your city of choice and your preferred square-footage and price. It’s easy and fun!
Interested in learning more? Be our guest and take a look around at www.MaracayHomes.com.
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson