Focus on: the Legacy series at The MeadowsPosted 04/24/2017
North Peoria is fast-becoming famous for its perfect blend of outdoor recreation and urban amenities, from boating and kayaking at nearby Lake Pleasant, and hiking and biking throughout the numerous desert parks, to enjoying the city’s rich cultural and dining scene.
At Maracay Homes, we know the importance of having a home that fits your lifestyle, both in size and comfort, which is why we put so much thought into creating our new homes at The Meadows in North Peoria, where outdoor living big is a way of life.
Boasting 173 oversized homesites in the first phase, with more than a half-acre of land on our largest lots, The Meadows offers two series – Legacy and Estates – featuring all single-story Flex Design® floor plans. The Legacy series’ 73 homesites have a typical size of 10,125 square feet, with room for a side yard gate measuring up to 10 feet. Four floor plans range between 2,685 to 3,194 square feet.
Larger lots mean more elbow room between homes and large backyards for barbecues, pool parties and family gatherings. Inside, four single-story floor plans with four bedrooms, 2.5 to 3.5 bathrooms, and three-car garages are thoughtfully designed to provide a comfortable living environment where open space is a running theme. Highlighted features include a stainless steel, built-in wall oven/microwave, 30” smooth-top electric cooktop, 18” ceramic tile and eight’ interior doors.
Not to mention, all of the homes in this natural gas community are Energy Star® certified and include Maracay Homes’ LivingSmart® program for high performance and cost efficiency and Flex Design® selections for optimum customization.
For more information on the Legacy series at The Meadows, please contact Maracay’s New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at (480) 889-3713 or visit www.MaracayHomes.com.
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern