Fill Our House With LovePosted 11/21/2012
As tomorrow begins the holiday season, many of us are surrounded by family, friends and plenty of good fortune as we celebrate another year together. Yet there are many who have not been so fortunate and now, more than ever, rely on the extra support of our communities to make their season bright.
In the spirit of the giving, Maracay Homes is proud to our annual ‘Fill Our House With Love’ Toy Drive, benefiting the Starlight Children’s Foundation. Now through December 21, we are asking our friends to help us spread some holiday cheer by way of toy donations just for chronic and terminally ill children seeking treatment and Arizona pediatric hospitals. Be it board games or Barbies, all gifts are welcome to bring joy to those who need it most. Some donation ideas include:
- Ages 2-5: Play Doh, Balls, Stuffed Animals, Activity Books
- Ages 6 to 12: Hot Wheels, Leggos, Craft Sets, Dolls
- Ages 13 to 18: Sports Equipment, DVDs, Makeup, Games
For nearly 30 years, the Starlight Children’s Foundation has been helping seriously ill children and their families cope with pain and fear by way of entertainment, education and support. Locally, the Foundation serves more than 74,000 children and families throughout the state of Arizona, helping them to manage their illness and enjoy each day.
Last year, we collected more than 13,000 toys and with your help, we can donate even more in 2012! To join us in our mission, please bring your unwrapped gift to the Maracay Homes neighborhood near you or call 480-970-6000 for more information on how you can help us help children in need.
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless
- The Holiday Season’s Most Exciting Events in Phoenix
- Best Hiking in Your Backyard
- The Perfect Gift for Every Adventurer on Your List
- Light up the Night this Holiday Season
- A Backyard Like No Other: South Mountain Preserve
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home