Featured Home of the Week – Verrado Palisades Agave Model HomePosted 09/08/2017
This week’s featured home of the week is a model home located in the Buckeye community of Verrado Palisades. The home, which models the Agave floor plan, is one of the last opportunities to purchase at Verrado Palisades as the community nears completion.
The gourmet kitchen will immediately command attention from your guests. Granite countertops, extended cabinets, a gas cooktop, and stainless steel appliances are just a few of the features that complete this idyllic kitchen. The only thing that’s missing is you and your family preparing a home cooked meal together.
The open design of the great room leaves plenty of opportunities to personalize it to your needs. Large sliding glass doors lead to the covered patio, where you can end each day breathing in the fresh air and relaxing in your very own backyard paradise.
The spacious backyard is an outdoor lover’s dream, featuring a putting green and partially shaded ramada. This finished backyard welcomes guests and provides plenty of space during family barbecues and neighborhood gatherings.
If you’re interested in learning more, please contact our New Home Specialist, Pam Meyer, at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or 623.428.0956.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.