Featured Home of the Week – Verrado Palisades Agave Model HomePosted 09/08/2017
This week’s featured home of the week is a model home located in the Buckeye community of Verrado Palisades. The home, which models the Agave floor plan, is one of the last opportunities to purchase at Verrado Palisades as the community nears completion.
The gourmet kitchen will immediately command attention from your guests. Granite countertops, extended cabinets, a gas cooktop, and stainless steel appliances are just a few of the features that complete this idyllic kitchen. The only thing that’s missing is you and your family preparing a home cooked meal together.
The open design of the great room leaves plenty of opportunities to personalize it to your needs. Large sliding glass doors lead to the covered patio, where you can end each day breathing in the fresh air and relaxing in your very own backyard paradise.
The spacious backyard is an outdoor lover’s dream, featuring a putting green and partially shaded ramada. This finished backyard welcomes guests and provides plenty of space during family barbecues and neighborhood gatherings.
If you’re interested in learning more, please contact our New Home Specialist, Pam Meyer, at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or 623.428.0956.
- The Importance of Owning a LEED® Certified Home
- Meticulously Modern Housing Trends Inspired by Avance
- Father’s Day Fun Around the Valley
- Maracay Brings Alexa-Integrated Living into Thoughtfully Designed Homes
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.