Featured Home of the Week – Verrado Palisades Agave Model HomePosted 09/08/2017
This week’s featured home of the week is a model home located in the Buckeye community of Verrado Palisades. The home, which models the Agave floor plan, is one of the last opportunities to purchase at Verrado Palisades as the community nears completion.
The gourmet kitchen will immediately command attention from your guests. Granite countertops, extended cabinets, a gas cooktop, and stainless steel appliances are just a few of the features that complete this idyllic kitchen. The only thing that’s missing is you and your family preparing a home cooked meal together.
The open design of the great room leaves plenty of opportunities to personalize it to your needs. Large sliding glass doors lead to the covered patio, where you can end each day breathing in the fresh air and relaxing in your very own backyard paradise.
The spacious backyard is an outdoor lover’s dream, featuring a putting green and partially shaded ramada. This finished backyard welcomes guests and provides plenty of space during family barbecues and neighborhood gatherings.
If you’re interested in learning more, please contact our New Home Specialist, Pam Meyer, at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or 623.428.0956.
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless
- The Holiday Season’s Most Exciting Events in Phoenix
- Best Hiking in Your Backyard
- The Perfect Gift for Every Adventurer on Your List
- Light up the Night this Holiday Season
- A Backyard Like No Other: South Mountain Preserve
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home
- South Phoenix: The Next Big Thing