Father’s Day RecipesPosted 06/13/2018
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]With Father’s Day this weekend, what better way to celebrate Dad and show your appreciation than with a delicious display of foods from the grill? Venture out from the traditional burgers and hot dogs and mix it up with some new barbecue recipes that are sure to impress! Here are a few of our grill favorites:
For starters, you try these grilled Asian garlic steak skewers. They’re tender, juicy and absolutely flavorful. Marinate the steak before grilling in a mouthwatering Asian garlic sesame sauce. These will surely be a hit for everyone who takes a bite.
What barbecue is complete without some fall off the bone ribs? These Dr Pepper Baby Back Ribs start in the oven, baked in a savory dry rub and then are finished off on the grill drizzled in barbecue sauce. Although these take a little longer to cook, your dad will absolutely love biting into this flavorful dish.
As a side, try a garlicky, buttery foil pack of sausage and veggies. These are simple, easy and quick to make. You can make little personalized packs or grill everything all in one large foil wrap. Just add seasoning, potatoes, carrots, corn, smoked sausage or whatever your heart desires and toss the packs on the grill for 20-25 minutes!
Those who want to get extra creative can grill dessert, too. Cinnamon sugar grilled peaches are a delicious dessert that can be made quickly. The fruit, topped with a cinnamon sugar butter, tastes like bite-sized peach cobblers. Add your favorite flavor of ice cream and you have a perfect ending to the meal.
Whether you decide to enjoy just one recipe or indulge in them all, Dad will surely feel loved! If you need a little more inspiration or want some more recipe ideas, head to our Pinterest page for details.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- Move Now or Build To Suit? Which New Home Opportunity Is Right for You?
- Outdoor Living Designed to Match Your Personality.
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.