Father’s Day Grilling RecipesPosted 06/17/2016
They say a way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, and with Father’s Day fast approaching, what better way to celebrate Dad and show your appreciation than with a drool-worthy spread of his favorite foods on the grill? While hamburgers and hot dogs are great grilled classics, maybe it’s time to mix it up this year with a few barbecue recipes that are as unique and exciting and he is!
Add a twist to the classic buffalo wings that he loves, with these Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches. Top off the sandwiches with blue cheese-apple slaw, and you’ve got a main entrée with all the distinctive flavors of the original dish in every bite. For an out-of-the-ordinary plate, try this recipe for Grilled Pizza with Asparagus and Caramelized Onion. If you’ve never attempted pizza on the grill before, don’t worry, it’s quick and easy, and sure to be one of Dad’s new favorites.
Bacon, potatoes and a sizzling grill, need we say more? Dad will love this delicious take on traditional potato salad — an easy, two-step process to a flavorful, unique side. Summer grilling shouldn’t be confined to just meats and burgers, so bring on the tomatoes! This recipe for Grilled Caprese Skewers is simple, delicious and great finger-food for everyone.
No celebration is complete without dessert. For those who want to get extra creative, you can grill your desserts too. For a refreshing summer treat, try this recipe for Grilled Peaches with Ginger Ice Cream. The perfect combination of sweet, warm and cool. Another guilty pleasure? How about Grilled Strawberry Shortcake with Lemon Cream.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.
- Neighbors Became Friends at the Avance After Hours Celebration.
- 10 Spooky Things to Do in Gilbert.
- Welcome Home to Life on the Smart Side.
- Fall in Love with Arizona This Season.
- Fall Decorating with a Modern Twist.
- The Meadows: A Vibrant West Valley Community.
- Dig Into Fall with the Gilbert Farmers Market.