Father’s Day Grill RecipesPosted 06/19/2015
Being a dad is a wonderful thing. And, if you ask most, they’ll probably tell you they don’t want anything for Father’s Day, except maybe a big hug from the little ones. Either way, Father’s Day is a time to celebrate dads everywhere and that means taking care of the one who’s closest to you.
While gifts are great and cards are cute, it’s been said that the way to truly get to a man’s heart is through his stomach. So keep this Father’s Day simple and give him what he really wants: a hearty meal and time to relax.
Here are a few recipes from the grill that every dad will appreciate:
Arizona summers are hot, but these Grilled Pepper Poppers are even hotter. More importantly, they’re easy to make and loaded with a three-cheese filling. Who doesn’t love cheese? And don’t worry, if dad can’t handle the spice, you can switch out the jalapenos for a milder chili, such as a cherry pepper.
Don’t hold back this Father’s Day. Go bold with these Bratwurst Skewers. Nothing says love like meat on a stick, especially when you add seasonal vegetables and soak it all in dad’s favorite barbeque sauce. This easy-to-make recipe looks just as impressive as it tastes.
Sometimes dads just want a steak, but getting it right can be tricky. Don’t worry if you’re not a grill master. Just follow these simple steps to ensure he gets all the flavor he deserves, no matter what cut of steak you choose.
Finally, for all of those dads out there, this Jameson Whiskey Blue Cheese Burger has enough flavor to last until next Father’s Day. It’s packed with beef, two cheeses, a whiskey glaze and crispy onions. Dad won’t just thank you, he’ll ask you for another.
Happy Father’s Day from everyone at Maracay Homes!
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.
- Get To Know Your Neighbors.
- Get to Know Spur Cross with Our New Home Advisors.
- What to do with extra room.
- Preparing Your Springtime Garden.