Father’s Day Grill RecipesPosted 06/19/2015
Being a dad is a wonderful thing. And, if you ask most, they’ll probably tell you they don’t want anything for Father’s Day, except maybe a big hug from the little ones. Either way, Father’s Day is a time to celebrate dads everywhere and that means taking care of the one who’s closest to you.
While gifts are great and cards are cute, it’s been said that the way to truly get to a man’s heart is through his stomach. So keep this Father’s Day simple and give him what he really wants: a hearty meal and time to relax.
Here are a few recipes from the grill that every dad will appreciate:
Arizona summers are hot, but these Grilled Pepper Poppers are even hotter. More importantly, they’re easy to make and loaded with a three-cheese filling. Who doesn’t love cheese? And don’t worry, if dad can’t handle the spice, you can switch out the jalapenos for a milder chili, such as a cherry pepper.
Don’t hold back this Father’s Day. Go bold with these Bratwurst Skewers. Nothing says love like meat on a stick, especially when you add seasonal vegetables and soak it all in dad’s favorite barbeque sauce. This easy-to-make recipe looks just as impressive as it tastes.
Sometimes dads just want a steak, but getting it right can be tricky. Don’t worry if you’re not a grill master. Just follow these simple steps to ensure he gets all the flavor he deserves, no matter what cut of steak you choose.
Finally, for all of those dads out there, this Jameson Whiskey Blue Cheese Burger has enough flavor to last until next Father’s Day. It’s packed with beef, two cheeses, a whiskey glaze and crispy onions. Dad won’t just thank you, he’ll ask you for another.
Happy Father’s Day from everyone at Maracay Homes!
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance