Extra Room is Always a BonusPosted 12/20/2013
Who among us doesn’t love a bonus? It’s that little something extra that communicates “you’re special.” An unexpected surprise that goes above and beyond the norm.
Homebuyers in today’s marketplace definitely understand the value of a bonus, especially when it comes in the form of an extra room in the house to use anyway they choose. From hobbies and entertainment to a future baby room or a dedicated home office, a bonus room can serve a variety of functions and bring more personality and practicality to the home. Craft room, game room, fitness center, teen retreat or kids’ homework hub, call it what you will. We call it just plain fun!
That’s precisely why we’ve enthusiastically embraced this home-design trend by incorporating bonus rooms into a number of the floor plans in our New Arizona Living Collection, including the Signature, Hallmark and Imperial collections. Look for bonus rooms in select Maracay Homes neighborhoods, such as Kinetic Point and Lumiere Garden at Eastmark, Trestle Place at Bridges, Vaquero Ranch, Lyon’s Gate and others. Interested in learning more? Connect with a Maracay Homes neighborhood representative today!
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern