Extra Room is Always a BonusPosted 12/20/2013
Who among us doesn’t love a bonus? It’s that little something extra that communicates “you’re special.” An unexpected surprise that goes above and beyond the norm.
Homebuyers in today’s marketplace definitely understand the value of a bonus, especially when it comes in the form of an extra room in the house to use anyway they choose. From hobbies and entertainment to a future baby room or a dedicated home office, a bonus room can serve a variety of functions and bring more personality and practicality to the home. Craft room, game room, fitness center, teen retreat or kids’ homework hub, call it what you will. We call it just plain fun!
That’s precisely why we’ve enthusiastically embraced this home-design trend by incorporating bonus rooms into a number of the floor plans in our New Arizona Living Collection, including the Signature, Hallmark and Imperial collections. Look for bonus rooms in select Maracay Homes neighborhoods, such as Kinetic Point and Lumiere Garden at Eastmark, Trestle Place at Bridges, Vaquero Ranch, Lyon’s Gate and others. Interested in learning more? Connect with a Maracay Homes neighborhood representative today!
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance