Expert Outdoor Living Tips from a Maracay Design PartnerPosted 01/18/2016
Maracay Homes is privileged to work with some of the best in the business when it comes to creating thoughtfully designed floor plans that answer the needs and wants of today’s buyers.
This month, Nick Lehnert, head of KTGY Architecture + Planning’s Market Research and R + D Design, shares his thoughts about outdoor living spaces in the January 2016 issue of Professional Builder magazine. If you’ve ever visited our Victory at Verrado neighborhood, you’ve seen KTGY’s handiwork incorporated into home designs that capture the heart and soul of active-adult Arizona living – including abundant indoor-outdoor living spaces.
According to Nick, the best outdoor spaces follow these guidelines:
- Privacy is a priority
- The scale is relative to the rest of the house
- Indoor and outdoor spaces co-exist in logical, livable layouts
- Cost sensitivities are taken into account
- Upstairs spaces are not overlooked
To read the full article – which includes a photo of our Traveler model at Victory and talks in detail about one of the most commonly requested home features – please click here.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.
- Neighbors Became Friends at the Avance After Hours Celebration.
- 10 Spooky Things to Do in Gilbert.
- Welcome Home to Life on the Smart Side.
- Fall in Love with Arizona This Season.
- Fall Decorating with a Modern Twist.
- The Meadows: A Vibrant West Valley Community.
- Dig Into Fall with the Gilbert Farmers Market.