Expert Outdoor Living Tips from a Maracay Design PartnerPosted 01/18/2016
Maracay Homes is privileged to work with some of the best in the business when it comes to creating thoughtfully designed floor plans that answer the needs and wants of today’s buyers.
This month, Nick Lehnert, head of KTGY Architecture + Planning’s Market Research and R + D Design, shares his thoughts about outdoor living spaces in the January 2016 issue of Professional Builder magazine. If you’ve ever visited our Victory at Verrado neighborhood, you’ve seen KTGY’s handiwork incorporated into home designs that capture the heart and soul of active-adult Arizona living – including abundant indoor-outdoor living spaces.
According to Nick, the best outdoor spaces follow these guidelines:
- Privacy is a priority
- The scale is relative to the rest of the house
- Indoor and outdoor spaces co-exist in logical, livable layouts
- Cost sensitivities are taken into account
- Upstairs spaces are not overlooked
To read the full article – which includes a photo of our Traveler model at Victory and talks in detail about one of the most commonly requested home features – please click here.
- What to do with extra room.
- Preparing Your Springtime Garden.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.