Expert Outdoor Living Tips from a Maracay Design PartnerPosted 01/18/2016
Maracay Homes is privileged to work with some of the best in the business when it comes to creating thoughtfully designed floor plans that answer the needs and wants of today’s buyers.
This month, Nick Lehnert, head of KTGY Architecture + Planning’s Market Research and R + D Design, shares his thoughts about outdoor living spaces in the January 2016 issue of Professional Builder magazine. If you’ve ever visited our Victory at Verrado neighborhood, you’ve seen KTGY’s handiwork incorporated into home designs that capture the heart and soul of active-adult Arizona living – including abundant indoor-outdoor living spaces.
According to Nick, the best outdoor spaces follow these guidelines:
- Privacy is a priority
- The scale is relative to the rest of the house
- Indoor and outdoor spaces co-exist in logical, livable layouts
- Cost sensitivities are taken into account
- Upstairs spaces are not overlooked
To read the full article – which includes a photo of our Traveler model at Victory and talks in detail about one of the most commonly requested home features – please click here.
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance