Eastmark RankingPosted 07/17/2015
We’ve always known Eastmark is a special place to live, and now, a mid-year ranking of the nation’s 20 top-selling master-planned communities confirms others are starting to take notice, too.
In a report released earlier this month by RCLCO, a real estate advisory group, Mesa’s Eastmark new-home community ranked at #8 on the top sellers list – and was the only Arizona master-planned community to crack the top 10.
Maracay Homes’s two Eastmark neighborhoods, Kinetic Point and Lumiere Garden
— with their thoughtfully designed floor plans from the New Arizona Living Collection, their EnergyStar®-certified homes and the opportunity to customize using the handy, online FlexDesign® tool — have been thrilling buyers since the community opened in June 2013. What’s more, our Kinetic Point and Lumiere Garden residents join the 1,200 people, so far, who call Eastmark home, and have a front-row seat to the residential and commercial growth and amenities that continue to open as the community evolves.
In addition to the Eastmark Great Park and a three-quarter-acre Orange Monster play structure, the community’s amenities include 25 neighborhood parks, a lake, splash pad, event pavilion, ramadas and a new community pool scheduled to open early next year. A burgeoning commercial core, featuring an Apple facility, a highly ranked charter school and other businesses, also is emerging.
Want to see what all the buzz is about? Read the recent news coverage here and here. Then, swing on by and visit us at 4813 and 5023 S. Quantum Way, Mesa, 85212 (Kinetic Point and Lumiere Garden, respectively), or at https://www.maracayhomes.com.
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson