Eastmark RankingPosted 07/17/2015
We’ve always known Eastmark is a special place to live, and now, a mid-year ranking of the nation’s 20 top-selling master-planned communities confirms others are starting to take notice, too.
In a report released earlier this month by RCLCO, a real estate advisory group, Mesa’s Eastmark new-home community ranked at #8 on the top sellers list – and was the only Arizona master-planned community to crack the top 10.
Maracay Homes’s two Eastmark neighborhoods, Kinetic Point and Lumiere Garden
— with their thoughtfully designed floor plans from the New Arizona Living Collection, their EnergyStar®-certified homes and the opportunity to customize using the handy, online FlexDesign® tool — have been thrilling buyers since the community opened in June 2013. What’s more, our Kinetic Point and Lumiere Garden residents join the 1,200 people, so far, who call Eastmark home, and have a front-row seat to the residential and commercial growth and amenities that continue to open as the community evolves.
In addition to the Eastmark Great Park and a three-quarter-acre Orange Monster play structure, the community’s amenities include 25 neighborhood parks, a lake, splash pad, event pavilion, ramadas and a new community pool scheduled to open early next year. A burgeoning commercial core, featuring an Apple facility, a highly ranked charter school and other businesses, also is emerging.
Want to see what all the buzz is about? Read the recent news coverage here and here. Then, swing on by and visit us at 4813 and 5023 S. Quantum Way, Mesa, 85212 (Kinetic Point and Lumiere Garden, respectively), or at http://www.maracayhomes.com.
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance