Easter Entertaining DIYs and RecipesPosted 04/10/2017
Now that spring has sprung, Easter is just around the corner and it’s the perfect time to try out some fun springtime DIYs and recipes!
We know it can be hard to hatch a plan for your Easter festivities, so we’ve gathered up some fun DIYs and springtime recipes that are sure to make your springtime celebration egg-stravagant.
For brunch, this delicious egg casserole with ham, cheese and spinach is sure to please. Want to go the classic route? Check out the recipe for Italian Easter Bread, also known as Pane di Pasqua. Of course, you’ve got to have dessert. These sweet Easter cupcakes are almost too cute to eat.
Check out our Easter Entertaining board on Pinterest for more fun recipes and DIY ideas!
- The Importance of Owning a LEED® Certified Home
- Meticulously Modern Housing Trends Inspired by Avance
- Father’s Day Fun Around the Valley
- Maracay Brings Alexa-Integrated Living into Thoughtfully Designed Homes
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.