Easter Entertaining DIYs and RecipesPosted 04/10/2017
Now that spring has sprung, Easter is just around the corner and it’s the perfect time to try out some fun springtime DIYs and recipes!
We know it can be hard to hatch a plan for your Easter festivities, so we’ve gathered up some fun DIYs and springtime recipes that are sure to make your springtime celebration egg-stravagant.
For brunch, this delicious egg casserole with ham, cheese and spinach is sure to please. Want to go the classic route? Check out the recipe for Italian Easter Bread, also known as Pane di Pasqua. Of course, you’ve got to have dessert. These sweet Easter cupcakes are almost too cute to eat.
Check out our Easter Entertaining board on Pinterest for more fun recipes and DIY ideas!
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.
- Neighbors Became Friends at the Avance After Hours Celebration.
- 10 Spooky Things to Do in Gilbert.
- Welcome Home to Life on the Smart Side.
- Fall in Love with Arizona This Season.
- Fall Decorating with a Modern Twist.