Easter Entertaining DIYs and RecipesPosted 04/10/2017
Now that spring has sprung, Easter is just around the corner and it’s the perfect time to try out some fun springtime DIYs and recipes!
We know it can be hard to hatch a plan for your Easter festivities, so we’ve gathered up some fun DIYs and springtime recipes that are sure to make your springtime celebration egg-stravagant.
For brunch, this delicious egg casserole with ham, cheese and spinach is sure to please. Want to go the classic route? Check out the recipe for Italian Easter Bread, also known as Pane di Pasqua. Of course, you’ve got to have dessert. These sweet Easter cupcakes are almost too cute to eat.
Check out our Easter Entertaining board on Pinterest for more fun recipes and DIY ideas!
- New Home Design Trends of 2020.
- Move Now or Build To Suit? Which New Home Opportunity Is Right for You?
- Outdoor Living Designed to Match Your Personality.
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.