Easter Entertaining DIYs and RecipesPosted 04/10/2017
Now that spring has sprung, Easter is just around the corner and it’s the perfect time to try out some fun springtime DIYs and recipes!
We know it can be hard to hatch a plan for your Easter festivities, so we’ve gathered up some fun DIYs and springtime recipes that are sure to make your springtime celebration egg-stravagant.
For brunch, this delicious egg casserole with ham, cheese and spinach is sure to please. Want to go the classic route? Check out the recipe for Italian Easter Bread, also known as Pane di Pasqua. Of course, you’ve got to have dessert. These sweet Easter cupcakes are almost too cute to eat.
Check out our Easter Entertaining board on Pinterest for more fun recipes and DIY ideas!
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance