Dress Up Your Home for the HolidaysPosted 12/11/2015
‘Tis the season for tinsel, twinkling lights and mistletoe. That’s right, the holidays are here and it’s time to deck the halls, walls and the rest of your home with festive décor and trimmings.
This year, why not try to mix up the decorations with these unique, but simple ideas.
Your favorite sparkly and commemorative ornaments can garnish more than just your tree. Show them off in any room of the house by placing them in bowls, on cake stands or trays on any tabletop. Add personal touches to overhead décor by stringing up your baubles and hanging them from the ceiling like a chandelier or making a “curtain” of ornaments using ribbon.
Spruce up your spruce with a little extra zing this year. Add citrus fruits, pine cones or even a little white paint to give your wreath a snowy look – a nice wintery touch even in the Arizona desert. Need more inspiration? Real Simple Magazine suggests adorning a simple twig wreath with hand-written notes from visitors or wrapping string lights around a wire wreath frame for electrifying wall décor.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.
- Neighbors Became Friends at the Avance After Hours Celebration.
- 10 Spooky Things to Do in Gilbert.
- Welcome Home to Life on the Smart Side.
- Fall in Love with Arizona This Season.
- Fall Decorating with a Modern Twist.
- The Meadows: A Vibrant West Valley Community.
- Dig Into Fall with the Gilbert Farmers Market.
- The Advantages of Model Home Living.