Dress Up Your Home for the HolidaysPosted 12/11/2015
‘Tis the season for tinsel, twinkling lights and mistletoe. That’s right, the holidays are here and it’s time to deck the halls, walls and the rest of your home with festive décor and trimmings.
This year, why not try to mix up the decorations with these unique, but simple ideas.
Your favorite sparkly and commemorative ornaments can garnish more than just your tree. Show them off in any room of the house by placing them in bowls, on cake stands or trays on any tabletop. Add personal touches to overhead décor by stringing up your baubles and hanging them from the ceiling like a chandelier or making a “curtain” of ornaments using ribbon.
Spruce up your spruce with a little extra zing this year. Add citrus fruits, pine cones or even a little white paint to give your wreath a snowy look – a nice wintery touch even in the Arizona desert. Need more inspiration? Real Simple Magazine suggests adorning a simple twig wreath with hand-written notes from visitors or wrapping string lights around a wire wreath frame for electrifying wall décor.
- Move Now or Build To Suit? Which New Home Opportunity Is Right for You?
- Outdoor Living Designed to Match Your Personality.
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.