Your Design Studio VisitPosted 06/27/2016
What an exciting time! You’ve just signed your purchase agreement and now you’re ready to start personalizing your new home with selections from the Maracay Homes Design Studio. There, you’ll be able to select finishing materials and colors for items such as cabinets, countertops, plumbing fixtures and flooring. In order to make this process as smooth as possible, you will want to schedule an appointment within 14 days of signing your purchase agreement.
A few things to keep in mind for your Design Studio visit:
- Timing: The length of the appointment varies, but most customers are able to complete their selections within four to five hours. We don’t want you to feel rushed. We’ll be there to make sure you are comfortable and satisfied with your choices. If you have young children, we recommend arranging for someone to take care of them while you’re at the Design Studio so you can commit your undivided attention to making your selections.
- Collect Ideas: Do you have a color palette in mind? We encourage you to bring your own samples, cushions and pictures with you to your visit. These samples will help you bring your new-home vision to life.
- Lighting: From natural to artificial light, you will have the opportunity to view color samples in a variety of lighting options to make sure you’re happy with the shades you choose.
- Selections: Keep in mind that there might be some variance between your selected item and installed item due to the variations in natural materials. We will alert if you if any of your options become unavailable during the building process and work with you to select an alternate choice.
- Measure Twice, Cut Once: We’re counting on you to make sure your paperwork reflects your choices, as well. Everything we fill out in the Design Studio serves as a template for your home, so make sure to double check all of your choices and paperwork prior to leaving the session.
We’re committed to staying on top of the latest residential design trends and making sure we can provide the most up-to-date products and materials for you. We’re so excited to partner with you in this process. We look forward to seeing you at your scheduled Design Studio appointment.
For more information, click here.
- 4 Neighborhood Features That Increase Home Value
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: The Cove at Center Pointe Vistoso
- Did You Miss the Cottages at Rio Paseo Grand Opening?
- Join Us For The Cottages at Rio Paseo Neighborhood Gathering!
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Palladium Point at Eastmark
- In Your Neighborhood: October
- Featured Home of the Week: Marquis at Morrison Ranch
- Celebrate the Opening of Cottages at Rio Paseo
- Gotta Love Goodyear: Rio Paseo
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Victory at Verrado