A Day in the Life of a Victory at Verrado ResidentPosted 05/27/2016
Fresh, local dining, downtown boutiques, rejuvenating spas and scenic mountain trails. No, it’s not an exotic destination, it’s Buckeye, Arizona, home to our first active-adult community, Victory at Verrado. Whether you’re new to the area or looking to make Victory your new home, here’s a glimpse into a day in the life of a Victory at Verrado resident:
Wake up to beautiful views of the rolling foothills of the White Tank Mountains and grab breakfast in your gourmet kitchen, or take a trip down the road to grab a cup of coffee and a bite at The Vic Bar & Kitchen or Tempo Urban Bistro and Coffee Bar.
After breakfast, take your pick of an array of activities just a few steps away — from swimming, golfing at the Golf Club at Verrado, hiking and biking on our Avid Trails system, to working out in the cutting-edge Life Performance fitness center, playing a friendly game of pickleball and getting pampered at the Spa at Victory. Residents can also enjoy a plethora of community happenings, listed on Victory’s community events calendar.
If you feel like exploring, a few more steps outside of the community lies plenty of dining, shopping on Verrado’s Main Street or at Glendale’s Westgate City Center and local attractions to enjoy in the West Valley, including Wildlife World Zoo & Aquarium and Arizona Broadway Theater. After a fun-filled day, watch the sunset back at home over dinner at Verrado Grille, Ciao Grazie or back at The Vic Bar & Kitchen.
As they say, 60 is the new 40. If you’re looking for a community that puts the active in active adult, Victory at Verrado is the place.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.
- Neighbors Became Friends at the Avance After Hours Celebration.
- 10 Spooky Things to Do in Gilbert.
- Welcome Home to Life on the Smart Side.
- Fall in Love with Arizona This Season.
- Fall Decorating with a Modern Twist.
- The Meadows: A Vibrant West Valley Community.
- Dig Into Fall with the Gilbert Farmers Market.
- The Advantages of Model Home Living.