A Day in the Life of a Victory at Verrado ResidentPosted 05/27/2016
Fresh, local dining, downtown boutiques, rejuvenating spas and scenic mountain trails. No, it’s not an exotic destination, it’s Buckeye, Arizona, home to our first active-adult community, Victory at Verrado. Whether you’re new to the area or looking to make Victory your new home, here’s a glimpse into a day in the life of a Victory at Verrado resident:
Wake up to beautiful views of the rolling foothills of the White Tank Mountains and grab breakfast in your gourmet kitchen, or take a trip down the road to grab a cup of coffee and a bite at The Vic Bar & Kitchen or Tempo Urban Bistro and Coffee Bar.
After breakfast, take your pick of an array of activities just a few steps away — from swimming, golfing at the Golf Club at Verrado, hiking and biking on our Avid Trails system, to working out in the cutting-edge Life Performance fitness center, playing a friendly game of pickleball and getting pampered at the Spa at Victory. Residents can also enjoy a plethora of community happenings, listed on Victory’s community events calendar.
If you feel like exploring, a few more steps outside of the community lies plenty of dining, shopping on Verrado’s Main Street or at Glendale’s Westgate City Center and local attractions to enjoy in the West Valley, including Wildlife World Zoo & Aquarium and Arizona Broadway Theater. After a fun-filled day, watch the sunset back at home over dinner at Verrado Grille, Ciao Grazie or back at The Vic Bar & Kitchen.
As they say, 60 is the new 40. If you’re looking for a community that puts the active in active adult, Victory at Verrado is the place.
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless
- The Holiday Season’s Most Exciting Events in Phoenix
- Best Hiking in Your Backyard
- The Perfect Gift for Every Adventurer on Your List
- Light up the Night this Holiday Season
- A Backyard Like No Other: South Mountain Preserve
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home