Did You Miss the Cottages at Rio Paseo Grand Opening?Posted 10/10/2017
Last weekend, hundreds of people visited our first neighborhood gathering in Goodyear celebrating the grand opening of Cottages at Rio Paseo. Guests enjoyed touring the beautifully appointed model homes, mingling with future new neighbors and taking a break to grab a bite to eat or chat with our New Home Specialists.
If you missed the gathering, don’t worry, we took lots of pictures! See some of the event highlights in our gallery below.
The Rio Paseo Sales Pavilion, located at Bullard and Encanto avenues, just off Interstate 10, is open daily from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m., and Fridays from 1 – 6 p.m. Located close to top Goodyear destinations such as the Market at Estrella Falls and Bullard Wash Linear Park, Rio Paseo already is receiving high praise from buyers who love its convenient lock-and-leave appeal, its green building features and its community amenities, including swimming pool, outdoor basketball court, ramadas and shaded play structure.
Sign up for the interest list to stay in the loop about Rio Paseo news – including the grand opening of Villages at Rio Paseo later this fall — or to connect with our New Home Specialists.
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance