Did You Miss the Cottages at Rio Paseo Grand Opening?Posted 10/10/2017
Last weekend, hundreds of people visited our first neighborhood gathering in Goodyear celebrating the grand opening of Cottages at Rio Paseo. Guests enjoyed touring the beautifully appointed model homes, mingling with future new neighbors and taking a break to grab a bite to eat or chat with our New Home Specialists.
If you missed the gathering, don’t worry, we took lots of pictures! See some of the event highlights in our gallery below.
The Rio Paseo Sales Pavilion, located at Bullard and Encanto avenues, just off Interstate 10, is open daily from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m., and Fridays from 1 – 6 p.m. Located close to top Goodyear destinations such as the Market at Estrella Falls and Bullard Wash Linear Park, Rio Paseo already is receiving high praise from buyers who love its convenient lock-and-leave appeal, its green building features and its community amenities, including swimming pool, outdoor basketball court, ramadas and shaded play structure.
Sign up for the interest list to stay in the loop about Rio Paseo news – including the grand opening of Villages at Rio Paseo later this fall — or to connect with our New Home Specialists.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.
- Neighbors Became Friends at the Avance After Hours Celebration.
- 10 Spooky Things to Do in Gilbert.
- Welcome Home to Life on the Smart Side.
- Fall in Love with Arizona This Season.
- Fall Decorating with a Modern Twist.
- The Meadows: A Vibrant West Valley Community.
- Dig Into Fall with the Gilbert Farmers Market.
- The Advantages of Model Home Living.