Did You Miss the Cottages at Rio Paseo Grand Opening?Posted 10/10/2017
Last weekend, hundreds of people visited our first neighborhood gathering in Goodyear celebrating the grand opening of Cottages at Rio Paseo. Guests enjoyed touring the beautifully appointed model homes, mingling with future new neighbors and taking a break to grab a bite to eat or chat with our New Home Specialists.
If you missed the gathering, don’t worry, we took lots of pictures! See some of the event highlights in our gallery below.
The Rio Paseo Sales Pavilion, located at Bullard and Encanto avenues, just off Interstate 10, is open daily from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m., and Fridays from 1 – 6 p.m. Located close to top Goodyear destinations such as the Market at Estrella Falls and Bullard Wash Linear Park, Rio Paseo already is receiving high praise from buyers who love its convenient lock-and-leave appeal, its green building features and its community amenities, including swimming pool, outdoor basketball court, ramadas and shaded play structure.
Sign up for the interest list to stay in the loop about Rio Paseo news – including the grand opening of Villages at Rio Paseo later this fall — or to connect with our New Home Specialists.
- Move Now or Build To Suit? Which New Home Opportunity Is Right for You?
- Outdoor Living Designed to Match Your Personality.
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.