Community Update: Center Pointe VistosoPosted 06/06/2016
Center Pointe Vistoso is coming to life! With 62 new families already part of our Oro Valley community, it’s hard to believe only six months have passed since we first opened our doors in January.
Since then, our talented Maracay Homes construction crews have continued to add new features, amenities and homes to the community nearly every day. Our first residents will be moving in soon, and we couldn’t be more thrilled to have them as neighbors.
While things are moving along pretty fast, there’s still time to get in on the action. Visit us and see for yourself what the buzz is all about.
In addition to sweeping mountain views and the infinite exploration opportunities, Center Pointe offers five distinct gated neighborhoods, each united by an interconnected trail system that leads past a butterfly garden to a 6,000-square-foot luxury pool complex, interactive splash park, a community park with activity lawns, shaded play structures, and more.
Within the homes, Center Pointe Vistoso offers a FlexDesign floor plan for every lifestyle, preference or taste, from expansive, single-story executive-style layouts to low-maintenance and family-oriented plans. Not to mention, all homes are Energy Star-certified and include Maracay Homes’ Living Smart program for high performance and energy efficiency.
For more information on Center Pointe Vistoso and its five distinct neighborhoods, please visit www.CenterPointeVistoso.com or call Maracay Homes New Homes Specialist Pam Meyer at (520) 329-0370.
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless
- The Holiday Season’s Most Exciting Events in Phoenix
- Best Hiking in Your Backyard
- The Perfect Gift for Every Adventurer on Your List
- Light up the Night this Holiday Season
- A Backyard Like No Other: South Mountain Preserve
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home