Community Update: Center Pointe VistosoPosted 06/06/2016
Center Pointe Vistoso is coming to life! With 62 new families already part of our Oro Valley community, it’s hard to believe only six months have passed since we first opened our doors in January.
Since then, our talented Maracay Homes construction crews have continued to add new features, amenities and homes to the community nearly every day. Our first residents will be moving in soon, and we couldn’t be more thrilled to have them as neighbors.
While things are moving along pretty fast, there’s still time to get in on the action. Visit us and see for yourself what the buzz is all about.
In addition to sweeping mountain views and the infinite exploration opportunities, Center Pointe offers five distinct gated neighborhoods, each united by an interconnected trail system that leads past a butterfly garden to a 6,000-square-foot luxury pool complex, interactive splash park, a community park with activity lawns, shaded play structures, and more.
Within the homes, Center Pointe Vistoso offers a FlexDesign floor plan for every lifestyle, preference or taste, from expansive, single-story executive-style layouts to low-maintenance and family-oriented plans. Not to mention, all homes are Energy Star-certified and include Maracay Homes’ Living Smart program for high performance and energy efficiency.
For more information on Center Pointe Vistoso and its five distinct neighborhoods, please visit www.CenterPointeVistoso.com or call Maracay Homes New Homes Specialist Pam Meyer at (520) 329-0370.
- Neighborhood Features that Increase Home Value
- Move-in Ready Home of the Week: The Reserve at Plaza Del Rio
- Live Like a Local: Peoria
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Rancho del Cobre
- Flex Design® Program
- Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Artisan at Morrison Ranch
- Tips for Organizing a Home Office
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Center Pointe Vistoso
- Industry Update – New Home Sales Surge in March
- In Your Neighborhood: May