Community Highlight: Mission Estates and Hawthorn ManorPosted 05/22/2018
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Chandler boasts of year-round sunshine, beautiful parks, diverse hiking and biking trails, unique shopping and dining, and luxurious golf resorts. Once a quiet, rural town, Chandler has become a paradise for those who enjoy a comfortable mix of big-city life with plenty of outdoor amenities, including dozens of fun parks like the beloved Desert Breeze Railroad park, 113-acre Veterans Oasis Park and the Solar System Walk, a 2,500-foot-long model of the planets. It’s easy to see why we love this city.
Maracay Homes has several communities centered in the heart of Chandler, including Hawthorn Manor and Mission Estates. Hawthorn Manor, a quiet 84-home enclave, is located on the southeast corner of Chandler Heights and Cooper roads, just minutes from Chandler’s iconic downtown area and home to various shops, galleries and local eateries. It’s also conveniently located near major expressways that easily link up to top Valley employers and a number of highly rated schools.
Meanwhile, Mission Estates is a new upscale gated neighborhood featuring 26 oversized homesites, located right around the corner from Maracay’s Hawthorn Manor community. This gated community features premium finishes and four customizable, single-story Flex Design® floor plans ranging from approximately 3,201 to 3,839 square feet. All homes are Energy Star® certified and include Maracay Homes’ LivingSmart® program for high performance and cost efficiency. The homes are also registered with the certification goal of LEED Certified® standards from the U.S. Green Building Council.
Interested in moving to Chandler or learning more? Swing by for a visit, check out Hawthorn Manor or Mission Estates on www.MaracayHomes.com or call Maracay Homes New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at (480) 418-0790 for an appointment. Both Hawthorn Manor and Mission Estates homes are being sold out of the Hawthorn Manor Welcome Center, 2361 E. Cherrywood Place in Chandler.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern