Coming Soon: Tortolita VistasPosted 02/06/2014
This month’s neighborhood sweetheart is Tortolita Vistas in Marana, Arizona. Opening in a little over a week, the community near Tucson boasts homes ranging from 2,710 to 3,580 square feet with a variety of exceptional details.
On February 15, Tortolita Vistas will welcome prospective buyers to tour the floor plans and area. Between noon and 3 p.m., visitors will find customizable homes that are ideal for any type of family.
Set in the lush desert landscape of southern Arizona, the community features homes from Maracay’s Imperial Collection. Highlights of the spacious layouts include open floor plans, generation suites, secret passageways from the master closet to the laundry room for extra convenience, front courtyards and more. Features are also customizable and home buyers can tweak according to their individual needs using Maracay Homes' FlexDesign® options.
Tortolita Vistas is joining Deseo at Sabino Canyon as the second neighborhood in the Tucson area opening this year, and the communities keep growing. The third community, Rancho del Cobre in Oro Valley, is slated to open in early spring and a fourth is scheduled to open next year.
If you are looking to purchase a home or just want to stop and say hello to a Maracay representative and neighbors, join us next Saturday! Tortolita Vistas is located on Thornydale Road north of Tangerine Road.
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless
- The Holiday Season’s Most Exciting Events in Phoenix
- Best Hiking in Your Backyard
- The Perfect Gift for Every Adventurer on Your List
- Light up the Night this Holiday Season
- A Backyard Like No Other: South Mountain Preserve
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home