Coming Soon: Tortolita VistasPosted 02/06/2014
This month’s neighborhood sweetheart is Tortolita Vistas in Marana, Arizona. Opening in a little over a week, the community near Tucson boasts homes ranging from 2,710 to 3,580 square feet with a variety of exceptional details.
On February 15, Tortolita Vistas will welcome prospective buyers to tour the floor plans and area. Between noon and 3 p.m., visitors will find customizable homes that are ideal for any type of family.
Set in the lush desert landscape of southern Arizona, the community features homes from Maracay’s Imperial Collection. Highlights of the spacious layouts include open floor plans, generation suites, secret passageways from the master closet to the laundry room for extra convenience, front courtyards and more. Features are also customizable and home buyers can tweak according to their individual needs using Maracay Homes' FlexDesign® options.
Tortolita Vistas is joining Deseo at Sabino Canyon as the second neighborhood in the Tucson area opening this year, and the communities keep growing. The third community, Rancho del Cobre in Oro Valley, is slated to open in early spring and a fourth is scheduled to open next year.
If you are looking to purchase a home or just want to stop and say hello to a Maracay representative and neighbors, join us next Saturday! Tortolita Vistas is located on Thornydale Road north of Tangerine Road.
- Preparing Your Springtime Garden.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.