Coming Soon: Tortolita VistasPosted 02/06/2014
This month’s neighborhood sweetheart is Tortolita Vistas in Marana, Arizona. Opening in a little over a week, the community near Tucson boasts homes ranging from 2,710 to 3,580 square feet with a variety of exceptional details.
On February 15, Tortolita Vistas will welcome prospective buyers to tour the floor plans and area. Between noon and 3 p.m., visitors will find customizable homes that are ideal for any type of family.
Set in the lush desert landscape of southern Arizona, the community features homes from Maracay’s Imperial Collection. Highlights of the spacious layouts include open floor plans, generation suites, secret passageways from the master closet to the laundry room for extra convenience, front courtyards and more. Features are also customizable and home buyers can tweak according to their individual needs using Maracay Homes' FlexDesign® options.
Tortolita Vistas is joining Deseo at Sabino Canyon as the second neighborhood in the Tucson area opening this year, and the communities keep growing. The third community, Rancho del Cobre in Oro Valley, is slated to open in early spring and a fourth is scheduled to open next year.
If you are looking to purchase a home or just want to stop and say hello to a Maracay representative and neighbors, join us next Saturday! Tortolita Vistas is located on Thornydale Road north of Tangerine Road.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.
- Neighbors Became Friends at the Avance After Hours Celebration.
- 10 Spooky Things to Do in Gilbert.
- Welcome Home to Life on the Smart Side.
- Fall in Love with Arizona This Season.
- Fall Decorating with a Modern Twist.
- The Meadows: A Vibrant West Valley Community.
- Dig Into Fall with the Gilbert Farmers Market.