Coming Soon: The Preserve at Hastings FarmsPosted 03/06/2014
Queen Creek has been a budding segment of the East Valley in recent years, adding employment, recreation and residences that have together created a thriving community. Soon, Queen Creek will welcome even more new neighbors at the city’s newest address: The Preserve at Hastings Farms.
Scheduled to open in March, The Preserve features 89 home sites with six distinct one- and two-story floor plans designed for families of all sizes. Plans from the Hallmark Collection will range from 2,436 to 4,376 square feet and boast a broad array of features from Maracay Homes’ acclaimed New Arizona Living Collection. Dedicated owner’s entries, front courtyards and walk-in pantries are just some of the amenities that make these homes unique and highly livable.
As is standard in all Maracay homes, The Preserve will offer ENERGYSTAR® certified plans designed with Maracay’s LivingSmart® standards for maximum performance and cost efficiency. But you don’t have to wait until the opening to see all this; start designing your dream home right from your desktop. Click here to customize your floor plan at The Preserve at Hastings Farms with Maracay Homes’ interactive FlexDesign® program.
For more information on The Preserve at Hastings Farms, join our interest list or connect with sales representative Mary Unes at 480-987-0200.
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance