Coming Soon: Maracay Homes at NorthlandsPosted 03/19/2014
Maracay Homes is treating Arizona homebuyers to a few more options this spring with the April opening of its newest Northwest Valley residential community, Maracay Homes at Northlands in Peoria. The neighborhood, which is conveniently located near Lake Pleasant Regional Park and popular north Phoenix-area entertainment, shopping and dining, features six distinct one- and two-story plans ranging from approximately 2,354 to 4,152 square feet.
Set at the base of Peoria’s scenic Calderwood Buttes and offering spectacular views of the surrounding Sonoran desert, the community promises to wow buyers with thoughtfully designed home plans from the New Arizona Living Collection. Here, the Hallmark Collection takes center stage with features intended to match post-recession Arizona homebuyers’ unique needs, preferences and lifestyles.
The customizable, spacious plans also offer a wide range of innovative amenities, including front courtyards, spacious great rooms, walk-in kitchen pantries, bonus/teen/game rooms, generation suites or casitas, Jack-n-Jill bathrooms, three- and four-car garages and more, depending on the plan. As with all Maracay neighborhoods, Northlands features Energy Star® certified homes and includes Maracay Homes’ LivingSmart® program for high performance and energy efficiency.
Interested in learning more? Call Maracay Homes sales representative Andy Quigley at 623-566-8121 or visit www.maracayhomes.com. Maracay Homes at Northlands is located on West Jomax Road, east of Tierra del Rio Boulevard in Peoria.
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.
- Get To Know Your Neighbors.
- Get to Know Spur Cross with Our New Home Advisors.
- What to do with extra room.
- Preparing Your Springtime Garden.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.