Coming Soon: Layton LakesPosted 04/20/2015
If you’re looking for a place to call home that has plenty of room to spread out and an address in one of the most desirable cities in the Valley, look no further than Maracay Homes’ Layton Lakes neighborhood, opening next month in Chandler.
Located on Layton Lakes Boulevard, east of Gilbert Road, the neighborhood lies within the Layton Lakes master-planned community, where scenic waterfalls, lakes and streams form a peaceful suburban oasis, and parks, playgrounds and a splash pad provide the perfect gathering spots for fun with family and friends.
Five single-level home plans from the popular Hallmark, Imperial and Paragon Collections range from 3,178-3,843 square feet, and highlight the strategic thinking behind the creation of Maracay Homes’ New Arizona Living Collection. Spacious great rooms allow plenty of room for family gatherings. Walk-in kitchen pantries provide enough space for stashing Costco-sized food items. And optional casitas, generation suites and alternate kitchen island layouts answer the need for flexible plans that are anything but one-size fits all. Starting from the mid-$400's, each home within Maracay Homes’ Layton Lakes neighborhood comes fully equipped with FlexDesign® options tailored to meet each family’s individual needs. Not to mention, all homes are Energy Star® certified and include Maracay Homes’ LivingSmart® program for high performance and energy efficiency.
And, to top it all off, the gated neighborhood is conveniently connected to the East Valley’s many employment hubs, shopping centers and entertainment districts via the San Tan Freeway and major surface streets.
Can't wait? No problem! Pre-sale starts on April 25 out of Maracay's Monetelena community. For more information, call us at (480) 346-2670 or visit the neighborhood page.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.