Coming Soon: Layton LakesPosted 04/20/2015
If you’re looking for a place to call home that has plenty of room to spread out and an address in one of the most desirable cities in the Valley, look no further than Maracay Homes’ Layton Lakes neighborhood, opening next month in Chandler.
Located on Layton Lakes Boulevard, east of Gilbert Road, the neighborhood lies within the Layton Lakes master-planned community, where scenic waterfalls, lakes and streams form a peaceful suburban oasis, and parks, playgrounds and a splash pad provide the perfect gathering spots for fun with family and friends.
Five single-level home plans from the popular Hallmark, Imperial and Paragon Collections range from 3,178-3,843 square feet, and highlight the strategic thinking behind the creation of Maracay Homes’ New Arizona Living Collection. Spacious great rooms allow plenty of room for family gatherings. Walk-in kitchen pantries provide enough space for stashing Costco-sized food items. And optional casitas, generation suites and alternate kitchen island layouts answer the need for flexible plans that are anything but one-size fits all. Starting from the mid-$400's, each home within Maracay Homes’ Layton Lakes neighborhood comes fully equipped with FlexDesign® options tailored to meet each family’s individual needs. Not to mention, all homes are Energy Star® certified and include Maracay Homes’ LivingSmart® program for high performance and energy efficiency.
And, to top it all off, the gated neighborhood is conveniently connected to the East Valley’s many employment hubs, shopping centers and entertainment districts via the San Tan Freeway and major surface streets.
Can't wait? No problem! Pre-sale starts on April 25 out of Maracay's Monetelena community. For more information, call us at (480) 346-2670 or visit the neighborhood page.
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern